Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Jane Leeves & Lisa Stansfield

119 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

sci...@hotmail.com

ongelezen,
27 feb 1998, 03:00:0027-02-1998
aan

What I meant was that Jane Leeves "looks" like singer Lisa Stansfield. Yes,
their British accents are different. Jane's from East Grinstead...Lisa is
from Rochdale. But, the character that Jane Leeves plays on the show
"Frasier" (Daphne Moon) is a northern British accent (Manchester) which is
similar to Lisa's accent. But, I do think Jane Leeves resembles Lisa with
long hair!

*Annabella*

Bokman7757

ongelezen,
28 feb 1998, 03:00:0028-02-1998
aan

While we're on the subject of resemblances, is it just me or does Peri Gilpin
look just a bit like Celine Dion?

Amanda Mobley

ongelezen,
1 mrt 1998, 03:00:0001-03-1998
aan

Bokman7757 <bokma...@aol.com> wrote in article
<19980228174...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

> While we're on the subject of resemblances, is it just me or does Peri
Gilpin
> look just a bit like Celine Dion?

It's just you. :-)

BraveHeels

ongelezen,
1 mrt 1998, 03:00:0001-03-1998
aan

I saw a Lisa Stansfield video on "Pop Up Video" the other day and was amazed at
a resemblence to Jane Leeves. I'm really not familiar with Lisa's work but in
the video she has a short hairdo and is walking around London naked.

SeemaJ

ongelezen,
1 mrt 1998, 03:00:0001-03-1998
aan

I think she looks a little like Celine Dion.:)

John Carmichael

ongelezen,
1 mrt 1998, 03:00:0001-03-1998
aan

It's so funny that you wrote that because I was thinking the same thing!!!!
I thought Peri looked a bit like Celine Dion, too! Jane Leeves-- a striking
resemblance to British singer, Lisa Stansfield! But that's it as far as
resemblances!!
Bokman7757 wrote in message
<19980228174...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

C Mckiernan

ongelezen,
1 mrt 1998, 03:00:0001-03-1998
aan

.......which of course is what Daphne does all the times (in
Niles' dreams)....

Catherine McK

John Carmichael

ongelezen,
3 mrt 1998, 03:00:0003-03-1998
aan

Definitely! British singer, Lisa Stansfield does resemble actress, Jane
Leeves of "Frasier." Both are British...One from the south of England(Jane)
& the other from the north (Lisa). Could Lisa Stansfield make a guest
appearance on "Frasier?" As someone related to Jane's character, (Daphne)?
Lisa is currently working on a movie (in the U.K.) a musical/comedy
"Swing."

*Annabella*
sci...@hotmail.com
BraveHeels wrote in message
<19980301015...@ladder02.news.aol.com>...

Kirsi Talvitie

ongelezen,
3 mrt 1998, 03:00:0003-03-1998
aan

Maybe it's the hair. I think that their bone structure is different and
therefore would not mix them up or anything. BTW, have we heard Roz sing in
'Frasier'?

> I think she looks a little like Celine Dion.:)
>

> >> While we're on the subject of resemblances, is it just me or does Peri
> >Gilpin
> >> look just a bit like Celine Dion?

Will Seabrook

ongelezen,
4 mrt 1998, 03:00:0004-03-1998
aan

John Carmichael wrote in message <6dasg4$d...@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>...

>It's so funny that you wrote that because I was thinking the same thing!!!!
>I thought Peri looked a bit like Celine Dion, too! Jane Leeves-- a
striking
>resemblance to British singer, Lisa Stansfield! But that's it as far as
>resemblances!!

I don't know about Jane/Lisa (having no idea who Lisa Stansfield is), and
the resemblance
between Peri Gilpin (who went to UT here in Austin, go Peri!) and Celine
Dion never occurred to me,
but upon thinking about it, yes! I agree. It's the eyes. They have the same
eyes.

-=wWw=-

Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,