More FK on Chiller!

Patty Winter

Sep 10, 2009, 2:06:33 AM9/10/09
They'll be doing 8-hour marathons (their standard operating
procedure) of FK on Oct. 10 and 15. They're basically the
same eps that aired last Monday. But the 16th episode will
be "new," so presumably the subsequent marathons will pick
up from there.

Patty

Paul Bearer

Sep 10, 2009, 1:47:25 PM9/10/09

Since when did they make a "new" episode?

Patty Winter

Sep 10, 2009, 2:00:03 PM9/10/09

In article <2seia5he82rgi2446...@4ax.com>,

Paul Bearer <replyo...@emailprivate.com> wrote:
>On 10 Sep 2009 06:06:33 GMT, pat...@sonic.net (Patty Winter) wrote:
>
>>They'll be doing 8-hour marathons (their standard operating
>>procedure) of FK on Oct. 10 and 15. They're basically the
>>same eps that aired last Monday. But the 16th episode will
>>be "new," so presumably the subsequent marathons will pick
>>up from there.
>>
>Since when did they make a "new" episode?

They haven't, which is why I put the word in quotes to make it
clear that they were only new in the sense of not being repeats
of what Chiller has already shown. (At least during this run;
I don't know whether FK has been on Chiller previously.)

Patty