Sandra's Money Saving Meals

Ubiquitous

Apr 17, 2009, 9:14:25 PM4/17/09
Well-known for her trademark Semi-Homemade cooking style, Sandra Lee now
has her sights set on saving money! Her new daytime cooking series,
Sandra's Money Saving Meals, features incredible budget-friendly recipes
for every day of the week. To maximize cost-saving success, Sandra
shares unique ideas for savvy supermarket shopping, proper pantry
stocking, and menu price points. She continues to stretch the dollar by
creating a clever leftover dish from each episode with "Round 2 Recipes"
exclusively on FoodNetwork.com. Sandra makes saving money simple,
achievable and delicious for everyone!

* May 10, 12pm/11c
Spring Brunch

* May 11, 2pm/1c
Spring Brunch

* May 17, 12pm/11c
Sunday Night Savings

* May 18, 2pm/1c
Sunday Night Savings

* May 24, 12pm/11c
Garden Variety

* May 31, 12pm/11c

http://www.foodnetwork.com/sandras-money-saving-meals/index.html

NB: FoodNetwork site is plagued with pop-ups and other annoying things.

--
That's the great thing about Semi-Homemade Cooking: No matter how bad
we think it's going to be, Sandy manages to make it even worse.

T.C.

Apr 19, 2009, 2:44:41 AM4/19/09
"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message

> Well-known for her trademark Semi-Homemade cooking style, Sandra Lee now
> has her sights set on saving money! Her new daytime cooking series,
> Sandra's Money Saving Meals, features incredible budget-friendly recipes
> for every day of the week. To maximize cost-saving success, Sandra
> shares unique ideas for savvy supermarket shopping, proper pantry
> stocking, and menu price points. She continues to stretch the dollar by
> creating a clever leftover dish from each episode with "Round 2 Recipes"
> exclusively on FoodNetwork.com. Sandra makes saving money simple,
> achievable and delicious for everyone!

This is a new low!

-T.C.

Ubiquitous

Apr 28, 2009, 5:58:28 AM4/28/09
npinotDO...@gmail.com wrote:
>"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>> Well-known for her trademark Semi-Homemade cooking style, Sandra
>> Lee now has her sights set on saving money! Her new daytime cooking
>> series, Sandra's Money Saving Meals, features incredible
>> budget-friendly recipes for every day of the week. To maximize
>> cost-saving success, Sandra shares unique ideas for savvy supermarket
>> shopping, proper pantry stocking, and menu price points. She
>> continues to stretch the dollar by creating a clever leftover dish
>> from each episode with "Round 2 Recipes" exclusively on
>> FoodNetwork.com. Sandra makes saving money simple, achievable and
>> delicious for everyone!
>

>This is a new low!

Here's a promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usqwiA14HEk

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

T.C.

May 3, 2009, 7:37:33 PM5/3/09
"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message

Did she get some work done on her face? She looks like a differently
person!

Anim8rFSK

May 4, 2009, 2:11:30 AM5/4/09
In article <vPGdnWTWM4hat2PU...@earthlink.com>,
"T.C." <npinotDO...@gmail.com> wrote:

She saved money by doing it herself.

--
Bad Reboot's 'Crap Trek' 2009: "No Shat, No Show"
Rated "least anticipated film of 2009" by ETOnline

Luella Hooker

May 9, 2009, 4:58:43 PM5/9/09

>>> Here's a promo:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usqwiA14HEk
>>

>> Did she get some work done on her face? She looks like a differently
>> person!
>
>She saved money by doing it herself.

Good gawd, I just saw the ad for the new Sandra Lee vehicle this
morning. Of the network's entire line of performers, they go with her to
do a budget menu show? Now granted, what with her most recent face lift
(maybe the show paid for the doctor, she had a good lawyer and the new
show is part of the settlement), maybe the producers thought no one
would recognize her. Or someone has a really cruel sense of humor and
the snak demographic had fallen a bit in viewership. Still. I'm
gobsmacked as dollar for dollar I think even Ina and Giada come in at a
consistently more cost effect menu as a whole. Of course if they don't
factor in the cost of using ziplock baggies instead of going out and
buying a single re-usable pastry bag among other items that you can
easily have on hand without filling up the local landfill; throw out the
tablescapes and factor in half the recipes will include a store bought
roated chicken, it might actually be able to pretend for a season to
work.

Ubiquitous

Jul 7, 2009, 9:34:18 PM7/7/09
npinotDO...@gmail.com wrote:
>"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

>Did she get some work done on her face? She looks like a differently
>person!

Perhaps the lack of Vaseline on the camera lens is confusing you?