just seeing who is out there

James

Apr 7, 2022, 6:03:55 PM4/7/22
April 7,2022
Just a li'l check to see if there is anyone dozing under the dust
bunnies.

James
--
I have seen the old gods go and the new gods come.
Day by day, year by year, the idols fall and the idols rise.

Daniel65

Apr 8, 2022, 5:54:45 AM4/8/22
James wrote on 8/4/22 8:03 am:
> April 7,2022
> Just a li'l check to see if there is anyone dozing under the dust
> bunnies.
>
> James

Well, I'm not dozing, just yet .... but give me five minutes and who knows!!
--
Daniel

TGH

Apr 9, 2022, 6:41:13 AM4/9/22
On 07/04/22 23:03, James wrote:
> April 7,2022
> Just a li'l check to see if there is anyone dozing under the dust
> bunnies.
>
> James
I'm Still alive and kicking, going through my 3rd rewatch of The Expanse