Happy Easter

broughps

Apr 3, 2021, 10:46:55 AM4/3/21
Making sure I don't forget. Want to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

Penni

James

Apr 6, 2021, 1:20:52 PM4/6/21
On 03 Apr 2021, broughps <brou...@aol.com> scrunched up his/her
face, dug deep in his/her gray cells, and screeched the following in
alt.tv.farscape:

> Making sure I don't forget. Want to wish everyone a Happy Easter.
>
> Penni

It was festive and enjoyable.

James
--
-- Well-behaved women seldom make history.
== The really raucous ones DO leave their mark.

..... just saying .....

jbjam...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2021, 9:01:01 PM4/9/21
On Saturday, April 3, 2021 at 8:46:55 AM UTC-6, broughps wrote:
> Making sure I don't forget. Want to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

And now it is on to one of Mexico's two Independence Days - Cinco de Mayo.[1]

[1] Apparently they had problems making it stick??

James
--
WOW! I touched myself in a specia... <looks around>
Never mind. [mutters angrily to self]