check on 02/23/2022

James

Feb 23, 2022, 7:07:02 PM2/23/22
Just a post to stir the waters and bring the froggies to the surface
i.e. see who croaks up.

James
--
"Normalcy is vastly overrated; it is just that all the alternatives
make all the babes, female and male go "Eww!" - me

TGH

Feb 24, 2022, 5:34:01 AM2/24/22
On 24/02/22 00:07, James wrote:
> Just a post to stir the waters and bring the froggies to the surface
> i.e. see who croaks up.
>
> James
Riddip

James

Feb 25, 2022, 4:33:19 PM2/25/22
On 24 Feb 2022, TGH using news:sv7muo$g87$1...@dont-email.me, felt
exceptionally daring and tried to get away with saying the
following in alt.tv.farscape:
The great heron noticed the little morsel lolling on a lily pad and
thought "Hmmm, I *am* feeling a might peckish."
Hee-hee!

Good to see ya, man!

James
--
I have seen the old gods go and the new gods come.
Day by day, year by year, the idols fall and the idols rise.

James

Mar 3, 2022, 10:42:45 AM3/3/22
On 02 Mar 2022, Gray Alien using
news:waMTJ.50700$Y1A7....@fx43.iad, felt exceptionally daring and
tried to get away with saying the following in alt.tv.farscape:

> James wrote:
>
> <snip>*everything*</snip>

>> software. https://www.avast.com/antivirus
>
> Avast?
>
> Really?

Aye, be ye having a problem with that? I'll swab the poop deck
with ye, ya scurvy lubber. <Hee-hee!>