Happy Memorial Day

broughps

May 31, 2021, 11:05:59 AM5/31/21
I know this is a US holiday, but I want say a big Thank-you to the people that have served in the armed forces of any country. Know that your service has been appreciated.

Penni

Daniel65

Jun 1, 2021, 3:07:37 AM6/1/21
Hey!! That's me! ;-) Thank you!! (Twenty years Royal Australian Corps of
Signals)
--
Daniel

James

Jun 2, 2021, 2:25:40 PM6/2/21
On 01 Jun 2021, Daniel65 using news:s94mbo$7gc$2...@dont-email.me,
felt exceptionally daring and tried to get away with saying the
following in alt.tv.farscape:
Did you ever get 'em mixed? Get it? Signals, mix- aaaagh, for-
get about it!

So, was that like a radio-man?

James
--
"Normalcy is vastly overrated; it is just that all the alternatives
make all the babes, female and male go "Eww!" - me

Daniel65

Jun 3, 2021, 5:32:48 AM6/3/21
James wrote on 3/6/21 4:25 am:
> On 01 Jun 2021, Daniel65 using news:s94mbo$7gc$2...@dont-email.me,
> felt exceptionally daring and tried to get away with saying the
> following in alt.tv.farscape:
>
>> broughps wrote on 1/06/2021 1:05 am:
>>> I know this is a US holiday, but I want say a big Thank-you to
>>> the people that have served in the armed forces of any country.
>>> Know that your service has been appreciated.
>>>
>>> Penni
>>>
>> Hey!! That's me! ;-) Thank you!! (Twenty years Royal Australian
>> Corps of Signals)
>
> Did you ever get 'em mixed? Get it? Signals, mix- aaaagh, for-
> get about it!
>
> So, was that like a radio-man?

Mainly High-powered HF Radio. Throw in some Crypto and then, just as I
was getting out, Digital Comms!
--
Daniel