Thought I'd pop in and see if you were all still alive and kicking.

broughps

Nov 23, 2022, 8:55:02 PM11/23/22
Been gone too long.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving in the US tomorrow and a great day everywhere else in the world.

Penni

James

Nov 24, 2022, 8:25:27 PM11/24/22
On 23 Nov 2022, broughps using
news:a1056466-c25f-4ce2...@googlegroups.com, felt
exceptionally daring and tried to get away with saying the
following in alt.tv.farscape:
Pen-NAH! I had a good Thanksgiving, with members of the family.
I hope yours was good, as well.

James
--
I have seen the old gods go and the new gods come.
Day by day, year by year, the idols fall and the idols rise.

broughps

Nov 24, 2022, 9:39:36 PM11/24/22
On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 8:25:27 PM UTC-5, James wrote:

> Pen-NAH! I had a good Thanksgiving, with members of the family.
> I hope yours was good, as well.
>
> James

Just mom and me this year, the kids and grandkids are up in MN. Mom and I did Chinese and stuffed ourselves.

Penni

James

Nov 25, 2022, 10:05:38 AM11/25/22
On 24 Nov 2022, broughps using
news:aa270698-bedb-43be...@googlegroups.com, felt
exceptionally daring and tried to get away with saying the
following in alt.tv.farscape:

Chinese, huh? Well, far be it from me to judge such things. I
gather you and Mom had a good dinner.

broughps

Dec 8, 2022, 8:47:24 PM12/8/22
On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 10:05:38 AM UTC-5, James wrote:
> On 24 Nov 2022, broughps using
> news:aa270698-bedb-43be...@googlegroups.com, felt
> exceptionally daring and tried to get away with saying the
> following in alt.tv.farscape:
> > On Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 8:25:27 PM UTC-5, James wrote:
> >
> >> Pen-NAH! I had a good Thanksgiving, with members of the family.
> >> I hope yours was good, as well.
> >>
> >> James
> >

> > Just mom and me this year, the kids and grandkids are up in MN.
> > Mom and I did Chinese and stuffed ourselves.
> >
> > Penni
> Chinese, huh? Well, far be it from me to judge such things. I
> gather you and Mom had a good dinner.
> James

We did. Probably do it again for New Years.

Penni

James

Dec 10, 2022, 11:05:35 PM12/10/22
On 08 Dec 2022, broughps using news:d0fe6a0c-e4a0-4d54-a5f8-
ddec29...@googlegroups.com, felt exceptionally daring and tried
to get away with saying the following in alt.tv.farscape:

> On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 10:05:38 AM UTC-5, James wrote:
>> On 24 Nov 2022, broughps using
>> news:aa270698-bedb-43be...@googlegroups.com, felt
>> exceptionally daring and tried to get away with saying the
>> following in alt.tv.farscape:

>> > Just mom and me this year, the kids and grandkids are up in
MN.
>> > Mom and I did Chinese and stuffed ourselves.
>> >
>> > Penni
>> Chinese, huh? Well, far be it from me to judge such things. I
>> gather you and Mom had a good dinner.
>> James
>
> We did. Probably do it again for New Years.
>
> Penni

YOU SOGGY LI'L DUMPLIN'! *smoochies* and [huggies]

Celebrate the holidays as you see fit. My mom passed over a year
ago, I /would/ do anything to have her back again BUT it was her
time. Her body was old and she was suffering. This is what gives
me peace about her passing.

Treasure your mother for the time you have her. I did mine and I
have no regrets. God bless you, Penni, and the rest of you ATF
rampscallions! Fly your freak flag and sail on into the Uncharted
Territories on your particular Moya!