Happy New Year

broughps

Dec 31, 2020, 8:52:15 PM12/31/20
I hope everyone has a fantastic 2021.

Penni

James

Jan 1, 2021, 12:14:58 PM1/1/21
On 31 Dec 2020, broughps <brou...@aol.com> scrunched up his/her
face, dug deep in his/her gray cells, and screeched the following
in alt.tv.farscape:

> I hope everyone has a fantastic 2021.
>
> Penni

GO GO, GADGET HOLIDAY MONITOR!

Now, with that out of the way...

2020 wore down my mental and emotional resources, leaving me with
lowered expectations. All I want from 2021 is for it to not suck
as bad as 2020. It would also be nice if some of the ng's old-
timers drifted back in, but I'm not going to pass out holding my
breath, waiting for that to happen.

Oh, and more 'splosions. Big, noisy, flashy non-lifethreatening
non-bodily-injuring 'splosions.

And coffee.

James
--
Entropy requires no maintenance.[1]

[1] Neither does apathy.[2]

[2] Not that anyone cares...

real_gri...@yahoo.co.uk

Jan 1, 2021, 5:05:24 PM1/1/21
01 January 2021 at 17:14, James wrote:
Re: Happy New Year (at least in part)

>Entropy requires no maintenance.[1]

>[1] Neither does apathy.

I beg to dither, Apathy needs work, you need to know what not to care about

jbjam...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2021, 6:54:03 PM1/1/21
On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 3:05:24 PM UTC-7, real_gri... AT yahoo.co.uk quacked
like a duck in alt.tv.farscape:
Do I ca--- NO.

People who have to ~work~ at apathy do not have a grasp on its meaning.

James
--
-- Well-behaved women seldom make history.
== The really raucous ones DO leave their mark.

..... just saying .....

jbjam...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2021, 8:24:21 PM1/1/21
On Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 6:52:15 PM UTC-7, broughps (who may
or may not be well-behaved; this is left to the reader as an optional deter-
mination) scribbled the following on the walls of alt.tv.farscape with a
sharpened squirrel:
> I hope everyone has a fantastic 2021.
>
> Penni

Valentine's Day (the bane of all truly right-minded people) is the next one
coming up.

James
--
-- Well-behaved women seldom make history.
== The really raucous ones DO leave their mark.

Okay, by this benchmark, Pen-NAH! is not so well-behaved.

TGH

Jan 3, 2021, 5:28:11 AM1/3/21
On 01/01/21 17:14, James wrote:
> On 31 Dec 2020, broughps <brou...@aol.com> scrunched up his/her
> face, dug deep in his/her gray cells, and screeched the following
> in alt.tv.farscape:
>
>> I hope everyone has a fantastic 2021.
>>
>> Penni
>
> GO GO, GADGET HOLIDAY MONITOR!
>
> Now, with that out of the way...
>
> 2020 wore down my mental and emotional resources, leaving me with
> lowered expectations. All I want from 2021 is for it to not suck
> as bad as 2020. It would also be nice if some of the ng's old-
> timers drifted back in, but I'm not going to pass out holding my
> breath, waiting for that to happen.
>
> Oh, and more 'splosions. Big, noisy, flashy non-lifethreatening
> non-bodily-injuring 'splosions.
>
> And coffee.

Happy New Year Everyone.

We can all hope that this year is a lot better than last, hopefully the
vaccine with bring normality and end the Lockdowns that 90% of the UK is in.

Side Note, watched The Peacekeeper Wars last night, still stands the
test of time 16 years later.

Steve

James

Jan 3, 2021, 6:26:15 PM1/3/21
On 03 Jan 2021, TGH <t...@whatnot.org> scrunched up his/her face,
dug deep in his/her gray cells, and screeched the following in
alt.tv.farscape:

> On 01/01/21 17:14, James simpered in a creepy way, rubbed his
> hands in a most Renfeld-like manner, and hissed::
Oh, sure! Make the rest of us look bad with an on-topic post.

Just for that, we hereby revoke Brexit. You are now a part of
the United States of Europe.

"Be reasonable"? WHAT in your experience(s) of me could possibly
thing such a thing is even POSSIBLE??

Heh-heh-heh!

James
--
-- Well-behaved women seldom make history.
== The really raucous ones DO leave their mark.

..... just saying .....

Daniel65

Jan 3, 2021, 9:10:54 PM1/3/21
James wrote on 04/01/21 10:26:
Well, at least that would still be better than being part of that other
"United States of ...." place!! ;-P

Heh! Heh! Heh!
--
Daniel

James

Jan 5, 2021, 3:45:52 PM1/5/21
On 03 Jan 2021, Daniel65 <dani...@eternal-september.org>
scrunched up his/her face, dug deep in his/her gray cells, and
screeched the following in alt.tv.farscape:

> James pulled a croissant from somewhere else and after munching
> it, proceeded to pontificate on 04/01/21 10:26:
Oh, you savage biscuit!!

Actually, touché, my most worthy adversary.

Daniel65

Jan 6, 2021, 12:13:25 AM1/6/21
James wrote on 06/01/21 07:45:
Glad I'm good for something!! ;-P
--
Daniel

TGH

Jan 8, 2021, 1:14:55 PM1/8/21
I didn't mind being in Europe, my job is a lot harder now that we are out.

Wasn't really on topic it was a tangent lol.

Steve