Re: On Another Note...

Daniel65

Dec 25, 2021, 5:24:59 AM12/25/21
Gray Alien wrote on 25/12/21 4:32 pm:
> I'm inpressed a newsreader first published 23 years ago (Windows 95) is
> still fully functional in (at the end) of 2021 running under Windows 10.
>
> Luu Tran really created something special. I hope he's doing well.
> ###especially through all the covid crap###
> And now Omicron. What a gift from nature from a PURE EVIL GOD!
>
> Oh, I just realized it's 32 minutes into Cristmas. I got distracted
> watching this Google search Christmas delivery thing. (if it still works).
> But nobody will read this until *maybe* somebody does a New Year post.
>
> https://santatracker.google.com/intl/en/

Our ABC National News (7:00p.m. GMT +1100) reported that Santa was being
tracked by the USofA Military (fantastic use of Government
funds/equipment!!) and, at that time, Santa was in Mexico!! ;-P
--
Daniel

James

Dec 27, 2021, 1:57:29 PM12/27/21
On 24 Dec 2021, Gray Alien using
news:Q1yxJ.30320$Pl1....@fx23.iad, felt exceptionally daring and
tried to get away with saying the following in alt.tv.farscape:

> I'm inpressed a newsreader first published 23 years ago (Windows
> 95) is still fully functional in (at the end) of 2021 running
> under Windows 10.

It just goes to show you that if you do it properly, it holds up.

> Luu Tran really created something special. I hope he's doing
> well. ###especially through all the covid crap###
> And now Omicron. What a gift from nature from a PURE EVIL GOD!

It's the Porklips, the End Of Days. I recommend getting your
affairs in order and preparing for... well, best to be ready.

> Oh, I just realized it's 32 minutes into Cristmas. I got
> distracted watching this Google search Christmas delivery thing.
> (if it still works). But nobody will read this until *maybe*
> somebody does a New Year post.

I read it. These days, I tend to check when I get a notice in
my email that there has been a new post (like most of you all
probably do).

James
--
"Normalcy is vastly overrated; it is just that all the alternatives
make all the babes, female and male go "Eww!" - me