Canadian Farscape info request

1 view

Boozy Smurf (aka Andrew Hatch / 790)

Mar 24, 2002, 1:22:18 AM3/24/02
does anyone have or know where I can find a listing of YTV's original
airdates for Season 1 of Farscape?

I wouldn't ask, but I've been search-engining for an hour and come up empty
handed. So if anyone has info ...I LOVE YOU lol.

insomnus

Mar 24, 2002, 3:10:20 AM3/24/02
hmm
i don't know about YTV, but on the space channel it's on every saturday at
4pm and the same episode is repeated on sunday at 1pm. or vice versa, i'm
not very sure.

and if you live in the Greater Toronto Area, you can watch it every friday
at 8pm on the NewVR.

i've just begun watching it, and wanted to catch up, so i ended up reading
the episode recaps on farscapeworld up to ep. 14 of season 3. the rest of
the episodes i'm downloading on kazaa and edonkey. have seen up to I yensch,
you yensch. can't believe i thought it was just another crap kids' show when
i noticed it while channel surfing. damn :>

catherine

Mar 24, 2002, 6:15:43 AM3/24/02

I take this to mean you are looking for the order of the eps? If I'm wrong
let us know and we'll try again- But you can find the original order at:

www.snurchers.com

Now this is the way they were aired in the US and UK. This may not be what
you are looking for and I may be misunderstanding. I've never seen a sight
specific to Canada. Doesn't mean that there isn't one. I've just never
seen it.

--
Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it.
-Jules Renard

Thinkum

Mar 24, 2002, 10:43:09 AM3/24/02
Boozy Smurf (aka Andrew Hatch) wrote:

> does anyone have or know where I can find a listing of YTV's original
> airdates for Season 1 of Farscape?

http://www.swd.net.au/cgi-bin/geos/tv.cgi produces:

Wednesday, 15 September 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape Premiere
Wednesday, 22 September 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape I, E.T.
Wednesday, 29 September 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape Exodus From Genesis
Wednesday, 06 October 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape Throne For A Loss
Wednesday, 13 October 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape Back And Back and Back...
Wednesday, 20 October 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape Thank God It's Friday A...
Wednesday, 03 November 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape That Old Black Magic
Wednesday, 10 November 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape DNA Mad Scientist
Wednesday, 17 November 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape They've Got a Secret
Wednesday, 24 November 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape PK Tech Girl
Wednesday, 01 December 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape 'Til The Blood Runs Clear
Wednesday, 08 December 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape Rhapsody In Blue
Wednesday, 15 December 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape The Flax
Wednesday, 29 December 1999 20:00 YTV Farscape Jeremiah Crichton
Wednesday, 05 January 2000 20:00 YTV Farscape Durka Returns
Wednesday, 12 January 2000 20:00 YTV Farscape A Human Reaction
Wednesday, 19 January 2000 20:00 YTV Farscape Through The Looking Glass
Wednesday, 26 January 2000 20:00 YTV Farscape A Bug's Life
Wednesday, 02 February 2000 20:00 YTV Farscape Nerve (I)
Wednesday, 09 February 2000 20:00 YTV Farscape The Hidden Memory (II)
Wednesday, 16 February 2000 20:00 YTV Farscape Bone to be Wild
Wednesday, 23 February 2000 20:00 YTV Farscape Family Ties

--
Thinkum
http://www.snurcher.com/

"You're very wise." "I don't get out much, so I read."

Jim Larson

Mar 24, 2002, 10:48:17 AM3/24/02
Thinkum wrote:

Geek.

--
Jim

Thinkum

Mar 24, 2002, 10:57:38 AM3/24/02
Jim Larson wrote:
> Thinkum wrote:
>> Boozy Smurf (aka Andrew Hatch) wrote:
>>
>>> does anyone have or know where I can find a listing of YTV's original
>>> airdates for Season 1 of Farscape?
>>
>> http://www.swd.net.au/cgi-bin/geos/tv.cgi produces:
>>
>> [episode airing data snipped]
>
> Geek.