Happy Thanksgiving

James

Nov 23, 2023, 1:47:05 PM11/23/23
I'm not sure how many, if any, folks are still following this group.
Also, I don't know how many of those who do follow celebrate the
holiday. Having said all that, to every and anyone, happy day of
giving thanks. Be thankful for the blessings in your life. I, for
one, am thankful for Farscape and this group among other blessings. I
made 'friends' and had a good time.

--
James

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good
of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better
to live under robber barons than oppressive moral busybodies.
The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity
may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our
own good will torment us without end for they do so with the
approval of their own conscience." -- C. S. Lewis