Merry Christmas

broughps

Dec 24, 2020, 9:49:12 PM12/24/20
Hope everybody has a happy and healthy Christmas.

Penni

jbjam...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2020, 10:38:52 AM12/25/20
On Thursday, December 24, 2020 at 7:49:12 PM UTC-7, broughps bubbled, beebled,
and burbled in her customary manner in alt.tv.fire-escape:
> Hope everybody has a happy and healthy Christmas.
>
> Penni

And a very toady New Year!!!

James
--
Of course I'm not wearing pants. This is the internet, after all.

broughps

Dec 25, 2020, 10:53:38 AM12/25/20
On Friday, December 25, 2020 at 10:38:52 AM UTC-5, jbjam...@gmail.com wrote:

> James
> --
> Of course I'm not wearing pants. This is the internet, after all.

We wouldn't expect any different from you. ; )

Penni

jbjam...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2020, 1:37:36 PM12/25/20
On Friday, December 25, 2020 at 8:53:38 AM UTC-7, broughps holiday-ed it
up with:
> On Friday, December 25, 2020 at 10:38:52 AM UTC-5, jbjam...@gmail.com
overshared with the following:

> > James
> > --
> > Of course I'm not wearing pants. This is the internet, after all.
> We wouldn't expect any different from you. ; )
>
> Penni

Oh, dear Pen-NAH! Fortunately this is a text-only medium. You have
been spared seeing that which can not be unseen. I hope that you are
having a festive and tolerably enjoyable time with your DIL. Enjoy the
grandsprite and other moments of this holiday.

James
--
Who now has his pants and other body coverings in anticipation of being
picked up to be conveyed to a small family gathering.

broughps

Dec 25, 2020, 11:38:16 PM12/25/20
On Friday, December 25, 2020 at 1:37:36 PM UTC-5, jbjam...@gmail.com wrote:

> Oh, dear Pen-NAH! Fortunately this is a text-only medium. You have
> been spared seeing that which can not be unseen. I hope that you are
> having a festive and tolerably enjoyable time with your DIL. Enjoy the
> grandsprite and other moments of this holiday.

The grandsprites (two now) were fun and much video was taken (I think my grandson had more fun throwing the used wrapping paper away than with his actual presents - boxes and paper they really don't need much more as toddlers). The food was good and my daughter had her place very nicely decorated. A good time was had by all.

Penni

real_gri...@yahoo.co.uk

Dec 26, 2020, 2:18:41 AM12/26/20
25 December 2020 at 20:38, broughps wrote:
Re: Merry Christmas (at least in part)

>The food was good and my daughter had her place very nicely decorated. A good
>time was had by all.

In tribute to the dwarves we had a 30 (yes Three Zero) year old Xmas pudding on
the day, not a battle pudding just a plain eating one '-?)

Daniel65

Dec 26, 2020, 3:21:01 AM12/26/20
broughps wrote on 26/12/20 15:38:
One day, "little sprite" the world over will learn that they are
supposed to ignore the wrapping (tear it to shreds, if necessary) so
that they can get to the actual GIFT. I'm not holding my breath, though!!

At our Family Christmas Dinner, the Great-nephew seemed to be more
interested in the five dogs (ranging from Jack Russell to Greyhound!!)
that family members had brought to the day.

Of course, the dogs didn't care about the sprite, even when the kid got
in their ways. Of course the various parents, aunts and uncles DID
care!! ;-P
--
Daniel

broughps

Dec 27, 2020, 10:46:02 PM12/27/20
You'll never get a sprite to look at presents if there is an animal around. lol

Penni

Daniel65

Dec 28, 2020, 12:57:14 AM12/28/20
> You'll never get a sprite to look at presents if there is an animal around. lol
>
> Penni

Is it a movement thing?? Do Sprites like 'playing' with things that move
of their own volition rather than something that only moves when you
move it?? ;-P

Would they be interested in a "Remote Control" toy that someone else (a
grandmother, maybe) was controlling??
--
Daniel

jbjam...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2020, 1:41:19 PM12/28/20
On Sunday, December 27, 2020 at 10:57:14 PM UTC-7, Daniel65 boxed his
way through the day (see what I did there?):
> broughps, the unrelentingly pleasant and cheerful Pen-NAH!, cheered us all
with:

> > You'll never get a sprite to look at presents if there is an animal around. lol
> >
> > Penni
> >
> Is it a movement thing?? Do Sprites like 'playing' with things that move
> of their own volition rather than something that only moves when you
> move it?? ;-P

Depends on the sprite. Younger ones will not notice a remote control and
will go for the thing. Or not; some young ones might be freaked and not
want anything to do with it.

> Would they be interested in a "Remote Control" toy that someone else (a
> grandmother, maybe) was controlling??

Older sprites might notice the remote control and drawing a connection, want
the remote so they can control it. It all depends on the sprite.

James
--
Who has no sprites of his own but has witnessed his fair share of them

broughps

Dec 28, 2020, 2:03:26 PM12/28/20
Not sure. My mom got my grandson a play phone for Christmas and he's still walking around his house with it. It does make noise and "talks" to him. He's 22 months so....

Penni