happy holiays, everyone!!

jbjam...@gmail.com

Dec 9, 2021, 1:39:57 AM12/9/21
Yay! It's almost Christmas. Round up some mice. Get 'em burning. Throw on a nice fat Dachshund to be the Yule dog[1]. Lock Tiny Tim in his room as he can be a downer in these festive times. Hire some sort of Ghostbuster kind of person (Shirley Maclaine?? Naah. She's a poseur.) to put Scrooge in a corner. Let's party like it's 2030!

[1] A nod to the Smothers Brothers.

James
--
Yes. I'm strange. So, did you have a point past that?

broughps

Dec 24, 2021, 10:00:34 AM12/24/21
On Thursday, December 9, 2021 at 1:39:57 AM UTC-5, jbjam...@gmail.com wrote:
> Yay! It's almost Christmas. Round up some mice. Get 'em burning. Throw on a nice fat Dachshund to be the Yule dog[1]. Lock Tiny Tim in his room as he can be a downer in these festive times. Hire some sort of Ghostbuster kind of person (Shirley Maclaine?? Naah. She's a poseur.) to put Scrooge in a corner. Let's party like it's 2030!
>
> [1] A nod to the Smothers Brothers.

Merry Christmas all. Hope you have a blessed day.

Penni

James

Dec 27, 2021, 1:49:29 PM12/27/21
On 24 Dec 2021, broughps using
news:e368b8dc-b3a9-4a55...@googlegroups.com, felt
exceptionally daring and tried to get away with saying the
following in alt.tv.farscape:
It was good Played games with the family. I am guessing you had
a good holiday. Still enjoying the grandsprite?

James
--
"Normalcy is vastly overrated; it is just that all the alternatives
make all the babes, female and male go "Eww!" - me