E!

carlin.she...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2018, 6:59:04 PM7/7/18
Is this an active group? I'm an avid Emergency! fan and I'd love to get involved in a conversation about the show, since I have trouble finding other fans. I'm noticing that many of the topics are from over a year ago, but I'm crossing my fingers that there are still a few active members!

Taithleach

Oct 4, 2022, 3:09:37 AM10/4/22
I am just getting back into the swing of things again, really would love to set up a group outside of here, as the spam has gotten so bad in the past couple years. <3

Hope everyone is still around!
Diane