Does Kevin have a son??

Antha2784

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99

I was looking up Kevin Tighe on the Internet Movie Database and when I put his
name in they asked me if I wanted Kevin Tighe or Junior Kevin Tighe. Does Kevin
have any children? Is he married?

McFly64

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
According to what Mantooth said back on a message board for The City, Kevin had
gotten married recently (at that time, about a year) so I think he's been
married for a few now. Her name is Rebecca if I recall the post correctly and
they'd been together for 19 years! Randy made a quip that said IT TAKES KEV A
WHILE TO MAKE UP HIS MIND He does have a daughter, Jennifer (she was a kid
when E! was in production) and she's an actor like her dad (looks JUST like him
too, no foolin') She's had 2 guest shots on The Pretender (one of them was
aired last year, one this year, she played the same character, a blind girl
Jarod helps). She was also on the same Diagnosis Murder w/Randy and Robert
Fuller about the Malibu fire. She played the dimwit reporter who thinks
everyone is a celebrity. Don't know if he has a son though but Kev's real name
is like Kevin Rushman or something. Tighe is a stage name so don't know if K.
Tighe Jr. is any relation at all. The person to ask is Tangee who has a
website dedicated to Kevin called The Tighe Times. She's the Kev expert, LOL!
:) I think you can email her from that sight. Good luck and keep us posted!
:)

HJA456

May 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/11/99
I hope that Jr. Kevin Tighe is no relation. I went to the web page thinking it
was E!s Kevin-found a very odd/weird young man's web page. HJA

HJA456

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
You say that Kevin had a daughter while E! was in production-was he married
then? I had always thought he was promoted as a single guy-as was Randy?
But, she would have had to been around then-for she looks at least 25ish -like
on the Diagnosis Murder episode. HJA

NancyJ64

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
In article <19990511220109...@ng-cl1.aol.com>, hja...@aol.com
(HJA456) writes:

I remember reading during the run of the show that he was already divorced when
he got hired for E! I read something on another message board a few months ago
that Jennifer is now in her early 30's and married.

Nancy

"No matter what the problem is, a cup of coffee always makes it better." Roy
DeSoto

DLSmythe

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
Jennifer is married?? Don't tell me that Kev might be a grandpa??

LISA & TIM

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
DLSmythe wrote:

> Jennifer is married?? Don't tell me that Kev might be a grandpa??

I do believe according to what I've been told, that Kevin is once
divorced and his daughter, Jennifer is from his first marriage. She is
in her 30's and does have children (or just a child, not sure on that).
Kevin is now re-married, and has been with his current wife for a very
long time, quite awhile even before they married!

Lisa in NS, Canada

McFly64

May 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/12/99
I think he was divorced, because I do think he was single then. Although, all
the teen rags of the day would have touted him (or any of the current "hunks")
as single dudes even if they had wives and 12 kids, LOL! Randy was single
during E!'s run, he got married in 1978, after the show was no longer in
production (according to his interview in Soap Opera Digest a few years back)

Rrsmes

May 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/13/99
>Kevin is now re-married, and has been with >his current wife for a very long
time, quite >awhile even before they married!

I believe I read somewhere that they were together for 19 years before getting
married. They have been married for at least 1 years.

Maureen
positivity not negativity

Ronnie Anderson

May 5, 2014, 9:42:04 AM5/5/14
I dont think Kevin does have a son i think that was just a rumor. and if he did it would have been mention in his bio. on the net. Does anyone know Kevin's fan mail address? or does anyone know what his first wife name was who he had jennifer with? does anyone have a picture of kevin and his current wife Rebecca?

sher...@hotmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 12:18:33 AM3/7/19
No, Kevin only has one child, a girl named Jennifer. That jr Kevin is of NO relationship. And Kevin's given name is John Kevin Fishburn. And Roy always said "Chili today, hot tamale"

rich...@yahoo.com

Feb 2, 2020, 8:44:18 PM2/2/20
Wow ....you people need to get a life