Google Skupine ne podpirajo več novih objav ali naročnin v storitvi Usenet. Zgodovinsko vsebino si je še vedno mogoče ogledati.

Motorcycle gang fight injuries

18 ogledov
Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

virginia...@gmail.com

neprebran,
19. jun. 2017, 21:56:4819. 6. 17
do
In which episode do Jonny, Roy, and the Rampart Emergency staff treat 5 (6 originally but one was DOA at the hospital) members of 2 opposing Motorcycle Gangs brought in by the police after they fought. The leader of one gang (whom has just by the reactions of staff been in manybtimes previously) gets provoked at seeing an opposing gang member being treated for serious injuries and goes beserk and provokes the opposing gang leader and brings on one of my favorite sequences and one of the most action packed sequences in the whole show. The original leader kicks at least 2 carts into walls, makes at least 2 nurses drop their teays, throws Dr. Brackett into a glass medicine cabinet, and grabs at and attacks the unconscious enemy that provoked him. It tales at least 3 police guys to restrain the leader. WHAT EPISODE IS THIS SEQUENCE IN!? I love it to death and swear I have it on DVD (I have Sesons 4, 5, 6, and the Final Rescues) but I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE! I am already pretty annoyed at Emergency's removal from NetFlix and the $20 price for eaach of the remaining Season DVDs on Amazon! Which is even too much for my cash-strapped family except with my birthday money + I am the only one who is even remotely interested in Emrgency! and I love the show to death!
0 novih sporočil