Which episode featured Eric Schweig?

jrd...@aol.com

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

Eric Schweig played the Inuit Hunter in the PILOT movie (which is available
for sale in Canada but not the U.S.). He appears near the beginning and
near the end.

Hope this helps you.

Elyse

Elyse Dickenson JRD 2...@aol.com
* Come visit William Rydbom's Due South Web Site *
* http://fly.hiwaay.net/~warydbom/duesouth.htm *
* LATEST NEWS! ~ Paul Gross B'day Page ~ UDPATED FAQ! *

PC Morton

Mar 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/16/97

Hello:

I was wondering if anyone out there might know featured Eric Schweig (Uncas
from Last of the Mohicans) as "Inuit Man". This is listed in his acting
credits, and although I have seen most of the shows (I got started on the
third episode) I have not been able to answer this question. Any
information anyone might have would be much appreciated. I can be e-mailed
at pcmo...@flash.net. Also, I am happy for those of you in Canada who
will get to see the new episodes and I am wishing those of us in the US
might have the same opportunity.

Thank you kindly for your time.

Sincerely,

Patricia Morton
pcmo...@flash.net

Dwight Williams

Mar 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/17/97

(jrd...@aol.com) writes:
> Eric Schweig played the Inuit Hunter in the PILOT movie (which is available
> for sale in Canada but not the U.S.). He appears near the beginning and
> near the end.
>
> Hope this helps you.

If I understood the dialogue in "Masks" from Year Two correctly, his
character was eventually taken over by another actor and christened
"Eric", a Tsimshian shaman of sorts. Not Inuit, apparently...

What dialogue? Fraser said "You saved my life" in response to Eric's
reminiscence that he had once mistaken a man for a cariboo. Could he have
referred to the resolution of the pilot episode's showdown between Fraser
and Gerrard?
--
Dwight Williams(ad...@freenet.carleton.ca) -- Orleans, Ontario, Canada

M&JFannin

Mar 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/17/97

On 16 Mar 1997 21:21:29 GMT, jrd...@aol.com wrote:

>Eric Schweig played the Inuit Hunter in the PILOT movie (which is available
>for sale in Canada but not the U.S.). He appears near the beginning and
>near the end.
>
>Hope this helps you.
>

>Elyse
>
> Elyse Dickenson JRD 2...@aol.com
>* Come visit William Rydbom's Due South Web Site *
>* http://fly.hiwaay.net/~warydbom/duesouth.htm *
>* LATEST NEWS! ~ Paul Gross B'day Page ~ UDPATED FAQ! *

Actually, you can buy it from a Canadian mail order company called
Video Flicks in Toronto and have it sent to the US. It cost me
$26.13 back in December for the exchange rate at the time. They have
a web page you can order it from and it is secure with Netscape.

Joan in Albuquerque (for about 2 more months)

jrd...@aol.com

Mar 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/19/97

In article <5gi67g$5...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>, ad...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Dwight Williams) writes:

>If I understood the dialogue in "Masks" from Year Two correctly, his
>character was eventually taken over by another actor and christened
>"Eric", a Tsimshian shaman of sorts. Not Inuit, apparently...
>
>What dialogue? Fraser said "You saved my life" in response to Eric's
>reminiscence that he had once mistaken a man for a cariboo. Could he have
>referred to the resolution of the pilot episode's showdown between Fraser
>and Gerrard?

I always found that to be a continuity error, as in MASK, Eric references
that he knew Fraser when he was a kid, yet in the PILOT, there didn't seem
to be any recognition between the two as friends, plus the age
difference between the character in the Pilot, and the one in MASK.

Hmmmmm.....

ELyse
JRD 2...@aol.com