of solid men in black uniforms, with iron-shod
* boots on their feet and truncheons in their hands.
* There was another crash. Someone had picked up the glass paperweight
* from the table and smashed it to pieces on the hearth-stone.
: On May 23, 1994, the BATF and the IRS "searched" the Lamplugh home.
: All firearms were drawn. An M-P5 machine gun was stuck in Harry's face.
: They did not announce who they were or why they were there, and no search
: warrants were displayed. "When I asked if they had a search warrant, their
: first reply was 'shut the fuck up mother fucker; do you want more trouble
: than you already have?', with the machine gun stuck in my face" Harry said.
: "They then proceeded to tear my house apart."
: "Because I have cancer, I usually have about 20 bottles of prescription
: drugs on top of my bureau. For some unknown reason, they thought it
: necessary to open the bottles and scatter the contents all over the floor.
: Consequently, two of our cats got into the medication and died horrible
: deaths." In one final unconscionable act, female agent Donna Slusser
: deliberately stomped to death a cherished Manx kitten, and kicked it under
: a tree.
* "1984", author George Orwell, 1949, ISBN 0-679-41739-7
* There was a gasp and thump behind Winston, and he received a violent
* kick on the ankle which nearly flung him off balance.
* One of the men had smashed his fist into Julia's solar plexus,
* doubling her up like
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 5.8.7
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----