Due South, Paul Gross, David Marciano stuff for sale, free shipping to US

Kami Amaya

Oct 18, 2006, 8:01:56 PM10/18/06
Hope no one minds me posting this here

Have some Due South stuff for sale. Recently lost my interest in a
bunch of things and this was one of them :( This is a collection of
things I've bought off eBay, or from www.badlandsbooks.com

Shipping to US is free, international not sure I'll look in to it.

E-mail me for more info or if you want pics of anything, I'll return
your e-mail with in 24 hours. I accept PayPal and postal money orders.

-----
CDs
Due South original CD soundtrack $5 US dollars
Due South Volume II original CD soundtrack $5
Men With Brooms soundtrack $5
Gross & Keeley - Give the Dog a Bone Limited Edition CD $5 [crack in
front CD case]
*autographed* Gross & Keeley - Two Houses $5
*autographed* Keeley & Gross - Love and Carnage $5
all in near perfect condition, played only a few times.
-----
VHS
Due South pilot $5
Due South Mountie on the Bounty $5
Due South Call of the Wild $5
all in good condition, watched once.
Buffalo Jump $5
*PAL VHS* Due South Victoria's Secret Part 1 & 2 *autographed by Paul
Gross and David Marciano!* The only thing I have autographed by DM,
make an offer.
-----
DVD
Due South Season 1 *autographed by Paul Gross* $25
Men With Brroms *autographed by Paul Gross* $10
-----
BOOKS-MAGAZINES
Due South Official Companion, near mint, listed as CDN$ 238.01 on
amazon.ca lol $20 or best offer
Due South The Official Guide -Best offer
Going for best offer on the books cause it seems like they're
impossible to find.
Men With Brooms $5
TV Zone issue 83 October 1996 with David Marciano, David Duchovny too
:) [Weren't they in a commercial together before?] $5
TV Zone issue 110 January 1999 with Paul Gross $5
-----
PICS
20 pics of Paul Gross[Due South & Men With Brooms], David Marciano[DS],
and Callum Keith Rennie[DS].
A homoerotic artwork of Fraser/Vecchio, nudity, but no full frontal.
David Marciano head shot with resume.
Not sure if price for either, make an offer.
-----

Ok, think that's it besides my collection of 71 Buick Riviera stuff

Kami Amaya

Oct 28, 2006, 9:18:25 PM10/28/06
Ok guys, still have everything listed below EXCEPT the Love & Carnage
CD. One item I forgot to list is a blue down filled[I think] vest with
he dS logo on it. When I bought it off eBay the guy said it was given
to cast and crew members of dS, but I have no proof, so I don't know.
Also wanted to say everything is in a mint, near mint condition, unless
otherwise noted by item.

These items must sell, so I'd be willing to sell the whole lot for $100
US dollars[the autographed stuff is worth that alone when bought from
www.badlandsbooks.com] free shipping to US, international shipping
available via UPS. Will be sold on a first come first serve basis, I'm
not going to go back and forth looking for the highest bidder.

If no takers on the whole lot, I will sell items individually still.

Please feel free to forward this e-mail to any groups you think would
be interested!

TYK!
Jessica

plsul...@hotmail.com

Jul 20, 2019, 2:09:38 PM7/20/19
Do you still have Give the dog a bone? Want that> Thanks! P Sullivan