* trying to rob him of cash and cocaine, Federal prosecutors said.
* Three men charged in all put on bullet-proof vests and police badges,
* according to the complaint, and stopped the victim after identifying
* themselves as Federal agents. The Federal agents then beat the man,
* handcuffed him, forced him into their car and drove off, witnesses
* The victim, whom Federal officials refuse to identify, dashed from the
* car when it stopped at an intersection and persuaded a motorist to take
* him to a police station.
Wow. People seeking sanctuary from Federal thugs in the local police station.
They thought the person had 220 pounds of cocaine.
A corrupt justice system from the U.S. Attorney General
all the way down to the lowest individual agents.
We're becoming more like Mexico every year.
* Internet posting...
* Joe Pinson
* 30 years old, MEDICAL MARIJUANA user.
* FIVE YEARS MANDATORY MINIMUM, FIRST OFFENSE.
* Mr. Pi
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 3.2.0
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----