Re: i am more anonymous, so I part you

Clint Q. Acierno

Jan 15, 2008, 7:02:39 PM1/15/08
obey Him, for God is your
life."

That the Jews, for lack of that love, should be rejected for their offences,
and the heathen chosen in their stead. Hosea 1:10; Deut. 32:20. "I will hide
my face from them, I will see what their end shall be, for they are a very
froward generation, children in whom is no faith. have moved me to jealousy
with that which is not God... and I will move them to jealousy with those
which are not a people... and with a foolish nation." Isaiah 65:1.

That temporal goods are false, and that the true good is to be united to
God. Psalm 143:15.

That their feasts are displeasing to God. Amos 5:21.

That the sacrifices of the Jews displeased God. Isaiah 66:1-3; 1:11; Jer.
6:20; David, Miserere.105 Even on the part of the good, Expectavi.106 Psalm
49:8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14.

That He has established them only for their hardness. Micah, admirably, 6; 1
Kings 15:22; Hosea 6:6.

That the sacrifices of the Gentiles will be accepted of God, and that God
will take no pleasure in the sacrifices of the Jews. Malachi 1:11.

That God will make a new covenant with the Messiah, and the old will be
annulled. Jer. 31:31. Mandata non bona.107

That the old things will be forgotten. Isaiah 43:18, 19; 65:17, 10

That the Ark will no longer be remembered. Jer. 3:15, 16

That the temple should be rejected. Jer 7:12, 13, 14.

That the sacrifices should be rejected, and other pure sacrifices
established. Malachi 1:11.

That the order of Aaron's priesthood should be rejected, and that of
Melchizedek introduced by the Messiah. Ps. Dixit Dominus.

That this priesthood should be eternal. Ibid.

That Jerusalem should be rejected, and Rome admitted, Ibid.

That the name of the Jews should be rejected, and a new name gi