Factory pressed dvd movies, ps2, psp & xbox backups for sale !!!

gl...@spankthedonkey.com

Apr 5, 2006, 2:07:15 PM4/5/06
We're offering all the latest factory pressed high quality dvd movies,
ps2, psp and xbox silvers with factory printed colour inserts at
fantastic prices, whether for personal use or reselling. We're shipping
worldwide with various shipping methods. For resellers, please contact
us for bulk discounts.

For a complete list and prices, please email us at
movie...@time.net.my

(Please state the type of list that you want and tell us your location
as the prices varies for different locations. If you're reseller,
please state the quantity you wish to order per shipment and we'll
quote you a wholesale price depending on the quantity ordered.)

* If you need references, we can provide them to you.