Sarcasm and ridicule are powerful weapons against the Purple Menace

Eric Esau

Mar 2, 2005, 1:31:23 AM3/2/05
The Lyran lawyers are quick to respond to humor and other free speech
when directed at their Purple Master. Remember their response to the
San Diego Chicken when he dared to publicly ridicule the Hell Wyrm?
B'Harnii is more than an inhuman destroyer of young minds, it is a
business which seeks respectability - an institution that lashes out
at those who would dare have fun at its expense lest the corporation
be held up to public humiliation!

The Purple Satan tries to pass itself off as "educational", but it
could be defeated by the spitballs of seventh-graders. Its credibility
must be shattered with wit and sarcasm! Discrediting the dis-educational
absurdities of B'Harnii intellectually is important, but calling it
silly names is even more effective to empower and liberate its potential
victims.

Even Hitler was afraid of being made to look ridiculous. The Three
Stooges took every opportunity to attack on this front.

Our last taunt to B'Harnii the Devourer Wyrm of Lyra when we hurl it
into the Abyss shall be "Get a life, loser!"

LCa...@hotmail.com

Mar 4, 2005, 8:36:14 PM3/4/05

Ya, it's like saying something against blacks, Jews or gays. As soon as
you make a comment, they're after you like a cop chasing a nigger!

Lucio