this newsgroup is DEAD

Jake Blues

Oct 11, 2003, 2:57:14 AM10/11/03
Deader than disco. and almost as dead as Elvis. Whatever happened to our
mission, namely, to deframe, destroy and generally harass Barney? boy oh boy
i'm glad he was after my childhood. There's a really great story called Day
Of The Barney. I posted it here some time ago, but it seems to have been
removed, possibly by one of Barney's minions. So how about if i just give
the link and see how long that lasts.
http://www.halcyon.com/mclain/barney.html
It's a very well-written story. Check it out.

nagae...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2015, 6:00:55 PM7/9/15
I was a member of the main die.die.die group in 1993-1999, and I was a member of the Jihad when it was in full swing. I wrote "Dawn of Barney" and a story where the Star Fox team shoots down Barney. My GOD, I want to revive the Jihad.