Jen Lilley calls Days Recasting "Horrible Situation:

Rick

Oct 3, 2023, 9:56:51 AM10/3/23

Chase

Oct 3, 2023, 9:23:04 PM10/3/23
On Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 6:56:51 AM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
> Can't even imagine what the show is thinking here...
>
> https://tvline.com/casting-news/days-of-our-lives-recast-jen-lilley-emily-obrien-theresa-1235053176/
Thanks Rick. (Chase)

Primula N

Oct 22, 2023, 7:14:21 PM10/22/23
In article <ufh6j0$3j6f7$1...@dont-email.me>, ri...@nospam.com says...
Me either. But I also read that Emily O'Brien will only be playing
Theresa for 12 weeks. I don't know why they even bothered to change
actresses.

hobbes

Oct 27, 2023, 11:29:59 AM10/27/23
Jen had a Christmas movie to film (airing November 19th) and other scheduling commitments, including running her Christmas INC fundraiser.