Soap Opera Digest Is Ending Its Weekly Print Edition

edonline

Oct 27, 2023, 5:48:11 PM10/27/23

Chase

Oct 28, 2023, 7:43:03 PM10/28/23
On Friday, October 27, 2023 at 2:48:11 PM UTC-7, edonline wrote:
> Soap Opera Digest Is Ending Its Weekly Print Edition
>
> https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/soap-opera-digest-discontinuing-weekly-print-edition-1235770929/

Edonline, Thank you for this update. I'm surprised it lasted this long with such few soaps left on the air.

edonline

Oct 29, 2023, 12:51:26 PM10/29/23
I know, only four shows airing with three on network television and Days gone to streaming. In addition to that, hardly anything is print media with everything gone digital online which also makes getting news, spoilers, etc make quicker and more accessible.