Arleen Sorkin Dead

hobbes

Aug 27, 2023, 7:25:07 AM8/27/23

Rick

Aug 27, 2023, 9:40:07 AM8/27/23
More info here:

https://tvline.com/news/arleen-sorkin-dead-cause-of-death-days-of-our-lives-obituary-1235034053/

I had forgotten that Aileen was the original voice of Harley Quinn in the
Batman cartoon series back in the 90s. She will be missed.

"hobbes" wrote in message

Sad news

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwb-AWzOCGD/

suzeeq

Aug 27, 2023, 9:57:32 AM8/27/23
I just found out she was married to Christopher Lloyd.

Rick

Aug 27, 2023, 4:44:39 PM8/27/23
"suzeeq" wrote in message news:ucfko8$k7un$1...@solani.org...
Interesting. I never knew that. Imagine Calliope married to Reverend Jim.

edonline

Aug 27, 2023, 5:17:52 PM8/27/23
I was really shocked to hear the news. Not only because of who Arleen Sorkin was to all of her fans but because 67 is such a young age.

Chase

Aug 27, 2023, 7:42:19 PM8/27/23
On Sunday, August 27, 2023 at 4:25:07 AM UTC-7, hobbes wrote:
> Sad news
>
> https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwb-AWzOCGD/
Hobbes, I'm sad about this info but grateful to
you for posting it. I extend my deepest sympathy
to her family and fans. (Chase)

suzeeq

Aug 27, 2023, 8:12:52 PM8/27/23
On 8/27/2023 2:17 PM, edonline wrote:
> I was really shocked to hear the news. Not only because of who Arleen Sorkin was to all of her fans but because 67 is such a young age.

Yeah, younger than I.

hobbes

Aug 27, 2023, 8:31:55 PM8/27/23
I see two different people with the same name— 22 years apart. She was married to the producer and writer Christopher Lloyd, not the actor. Imdb said she died on August 26th, but this article from Hollywood Reporter said Thursday, August 24th.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/arleen-sorkin-dead-days-of-our-lives-harley-quinn-voice-1235575529/

Rick

Aug 27, 2023, 8:56:47 PM8/27/23
"suzeeq" wrote in message news:ucgoq1$b616$1...@solani.org...
Younger than most of us who post here, I would guess.

suzeeq

Aug 27, 2023, 11:58:13 PM8/27/23
Ohhh, didn't know there were two of them. I was thinking the actor, of
course, as Doc Brown.