This 30-second video is a teaser if ever there was one...

Chase

Sep 1, 2023, 11:38:34 PM9/1/23

suzeeq

Sep 2, 2023, 12:54:03 AM9/2/23
On 9/1/2023 8:38 PM, Chase wrote:
> Here it is: (Chase)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfSbSypADPs

Well I got to see Monday's episode when it aired by mistake last Monday
so....

edonline

Sep 2, 2023, 5:15:09 PM9/2/23
Same here!

Chase

Sep 2, 2023, 8:06:37 PM9/2/23
Suzeeq and Edonline, I really appreciate you both
for telling about the mistake. I was so confused
wondering why I had seen some of that before
this. I turned 77 last month; so, old age may be
getting me more than I realized. 🙂 (Chase)

suzeeq

Sep 2, 2023, 8:37:15 PM9/2/23
No you may have been confused by seeing something you didn't have
background for. Peacock released the 9/4 epidsode on 8/28. So without
warning, we saw Theresa, Brady talking about Phillip, and DVD/John Doe,
without them being introduced. Which happened during this past week.

Chase

Sep 2, 2023, 10:55:14 PM9/2/23
Suzeeq, I saw Julie dancing with Dick Van Dyke's character
with Doug in the same setting, that's the part that confused
me as to why I saw it this past week and appears it will be
showing again this coming week. Thanks for helping me
with the other details. 🙂 (Chase)