Rachel Melvin (Chelsea) Returns to Says for Victor Funeral

Rick

Aug 28, 2023, 6:28:35 PM8/28/23
Rachel Melvin will be reprieving her role as Chelsea for Victor's upcoming
funeral. This will be interesting, as now 38-year old Rachel has not done
much acting since leaving Days. The actress apparently made a special
request via Martha Madison to appear on the episode. I don't watch the show
much nowadays, but I will definitely try to catch the funeral episode

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-rachel-melvin-returns-to-days