Very impressed

pengwin (Pam)

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

I really enjoyed the first episode of this new show. The acting is good
and the script well written - some great one-liners.

I just have one problem with this Pacey/teacher thing - what teacher in
her right mind would be attracted to a 15-year old kid? She should be
fired and arrested for sexual misconduct!

Other than that, I am looking forward to watching more of this show.

sreg...@dontspamme.erols.com

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

In <34C69957...@geocities.com>, "pengwin (Pam)" <pen...@geocities.com> writes:
>I just have one problem with this Pacey/teacher thing - what teacher in
>her right mind would be attracted to a 15-year old kid?

I think the phrase "in her right mind" is important. I haven't seen a single
character on the show "in their right mind."