The Earth Isn't Doomed! Buffy and Dawson's Creek Are Coming to ABC Family

Ubiquitous

Jun 11, 2015, 7:28:24 AM6/11/15
by Shelli Weinstein

Ready for a trip back to the '90s?

As if last weekend's ATX panels weren't enough to satisfy your
nostalgia craving, ABC Family will soon add WB staples Dawson's Creek
and Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns to its library.

Beginning Monday, June 29, Dawson's Creek will air weekdays at 12/11c,
with Buffy following at 5/4c. Both will begin with their series'
pilots, so get ready to sit down and not move for...about 273
episodes.

Dawson was this close to ending up with Joey and 9 more things we
learned at the Dawson's Creek reunion

Before the two series officially launch their time on ABC Family, the
net is airing a "Fan Favorite Week," from June 22-26. Fans can head
online now to select the episodes to air.

Which episodes would you pick as your favorites?

--
So to recap:
Iraq is imploding

David

Jun 11, 2015, 4:58:45 PM6/11/15
"Ubiquitous" wrote in message news:n00rhf$bf9$2...@dont-email.me...

by Shelli Weinstein

Ready for a trip back to the '90s?

As if last weekend's ATX panels weren't enough to satisfy your
nostalgia craving, ABC Family will soon add WB staples Dawson's Creek
and Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns to its library.

Beginning Monday, June 29, Dawson's Creek will air weekdays at 12/11c,
with Buffy following at 5/4c. Both will begin with their series'
pilots, so get ready to sit down and not move for...about 273
episodes.

Dawson was this close to ending up with Joey and 9 more things we
learned at the Dawson's Creek reunion

Before the two series officially launch their time on ABC Family, the
net is airing a "Fan Favorite Week," from June 22-26. Fans can head
online now to select the episodes to air.

Which episodes would you pick as your favorites?

Never watched Dawson's...wouldn't matter - Buffy all the WAY!

--
So to recap:
Iraq is imploding
Islam is spreading
Russia is expanding
The US is being invaded
Vets are dying
IRS is lying
And Obama is urging our soldiers to fight "global warming".

What did you expect from a dick?

anim8rFSK

Jun 11, 2015, 7:57:22 PM6/11/15
In article <mlcsno$klf$1...@dont-email.me>, "David" <david...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> "Ubiquitous" wrote in message news:n00rhf$bf9$2...@dont-email.me...
>
> by Shelli Weinstein
>
> Ready for a trip back to the '90s?
>
> As if last weekend's ATX panels weren't enough to satisfy your
> nostalgia craving, ABC Family will soon add WB staples Dawson's Creek
> and Buffy the Vampire Slayer reruns to its library.
>
> Beginning Monday, June 29, Dawson's Creek will air weekdays at 12/11c,
> with Buffy following at 5/4c. Both will begin with their series'
> pilots, so get ready to sit down and not move for...about 273
> episodes.
>
> Dawson was this close to ending up with Joey and 9 more things we
> learned at the Dawson's Creek reunion
>
> Before the two series officially launch their time on ABC Family, the
> net is airing a "Fan Favorite Week," from June 22-26. Fans can head
> online now to select the episodes to air.
>
> Which episodes would you pick as your favorites?
> >

> Never watched Dawson's...wouldn't matter - Buffy all the WAY!

All five seasons!

--
Wait - are you saying that ClodReamer was wrong, or lying?

Wouter Valentijn

Jun 12, 2015, 10:36:47 AM6/12/15
anim8rFSK schreef op 12-6-2015 om 01:57:
ROFL !

--
Wouter Valentijn http://www.j3v.net

"Nothing in Hell can stop the Timberwolves"

Motto of the 104th Infantry Division (United States)

http://zeppodunsel.blogspot.nl/

liam=mail