Joey is a Snob & A Bitch

Breckin8

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Does anyone else see that Joey is a complete bitch? I'm not even talking about
Jen.

I watched the past episode and in the scene where Joey is leaving school and
Alex(the nice new girl) came up to her and was talking to her and being pretty
nice IMO, Joey is just making this face like what the hell are you doing
talking to me or something. Joey is one of the biggest snobs and bitches on the
show. I can see why she has no friends to speak of besides Dawson and when they
break up, because we all know its going to happen eventually, she won't have
ANY friends.
I just don't get why she always has the huge attitude with people. Even nice
people like Alex.

Joey better get over herself soon because she's going to be very lonely some
day.

KC

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Joey was not in a good mood when Andie came running up and started talking a
hundred miles an hour to her. Even the nicest of people cant be expected to
just jump right out of being upset into a chat some hyper girl you dont even
know. Give the girl a break. She isnt a snob by far and is definitely not
a bitch. You must not have met too many girls before if you think she is
one. You have alot to learn.

KC

Tabin

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Joey is always in a bad mood. And if I was Andie, I would think that Joey
was a bitch, too.

--
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/4809/
AIM: bold rain

RMLove1415

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
okay! first off all a-hole! Joey is not a bitch!! she is the hottest girl in
the world! and second dumbass! the new girl,her name is not Alex!,its Andi and
if you would watch the show the right way then.. you will see how great a
person Joey really is,so all im saying is please get your facts together the
right way and see for your self what you just said,thanks for your time and
sorry if i sound rude here! =)

later

Tabin

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
If you see the show the right way, you would realize that Jen isn't that bad
either. And its ANDIE

--
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/4809/
AIM: bold rain
"Perfection is impossible, fate is uncontrolable, love is unpredictable,
dreams seem unreachable."

RMLove1415 wrote in message
<19981017004036...@ng-fi1.aol.com>...

Chris Ciolfitto

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Something about this post just made me crack up. Don't ask me why :)

--
Chris Ciolfitto
mailto:chr...@intergate.bc.ca

"When you're thinking of heads, think of the Big GIANT Head" - 3rd Rock
From The Sun

Breckin8

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
>>>She isnt a snob by far and is definitely not
a bitch. You must not have met too many girls before if you think she is
one. You have alot to learn.<<<

Well ya know what. *I* think she is a snob and a bitch and I know a lot of
girls, both bitches and nice ones. Joey has the potential to be a very nice
person, and inside I truly believe that she is, but she is always in a bad mood
and just comes across very bitchy and snobby. And just because Joey isn't rich
doesn't mean she can't be a snob. Ever heard of reverse snobbery?
C'mon when have we EVER seen Joey in a good mood, besides when she's not
fighting with Dawson?
Does she have any friends? Besides Dawson? Pacey is sort of a friend, but he's
more Dawson's friend than hers. Does she have any female friends? Nope, I don't
think so. Gee, I wonder why. Is it maybe because she won't give anyone a chance
and she's being a snob and a bitch?

Breckin8

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
>>>okay! first off all a-hole! Joey is not a bitch!! she is the hottest girl in
the world! and second dumbass! the new girl,her name is not Alex!,its Andi and
if you would watch the show the right way then.. you will see how great a
person Joey really is,so all im saying is please get your facts together the
right way and see for your self what you just said,thanks for your time and
sorry if i sound rude here! =)

later<<<

Okay first off asshole, is that how you usually respond to someone's post when
their opinions don't agree with yours? You sound really intelligent. I am
sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that I called Andie Alex, what the hell was I
thinking that I couldn't remember the new girls name on a TV SHOW! I guess I'll
have to watch the show the "right" way next time, whatever the hell that means.
Do you mean with your pants around your knees while you spank your monkey and
think of Joey, the "hottest girl in the world?"
Whatever loser, I stated an opinion on Joey, my opinion, you have yours and I
wouldn't have stooped to name calling, but since you started it.......

Breckin8

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
>>>If you see the show the right way, you would realize that Jen isn't that bad
either. And its ANDIE<<<

A N D I E, right I've got that now. Stupid stupid me for making such a
mistake, damn guess I didn't "see the show the right way" the other night. Must
have had one eye closed or something.
I don't think Jen is bad at all. She isn't my favorite character, but I didn't
say anything bad about Jen.

Anyway, what is with you people about watching DC the "right way" or "see the
show the right way"? I watch it with both eyes open, my ears listening, while
sitting on the sofa. IS THAT THE WRONG WAY?

ItsEz2H8me

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98

Um...yea....I was gonna post something, but then I realized...I don't care.

KC

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Maybe she doesnt have any female friends because every thinks of her as
white trash. Could be why she was so taken back when Andie ran up to her
and started talking to her. Maybe nobody ever gives her much of a chance.
As for Andie should of thought she was a bitch, you cant judge someone by
their first impression. If I was Joey, I would of thought that Andie was
ditzy. Thats just the first impression she gives off.

KC

Mosaic

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
oh. i didn't know there was a correlation between someones personality and
their looks.

if you're hot then you must not be a bitch. whatever!!!!

Tabin

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
I wasn't relpying to you Breckin8. I was replying to RMLove1415

--

Breckin8 wrote in message ...

>either. And its ANDIE<<<
>
>A N D I E, right I've got that now. Stupid stupid me for making such a
>mistake, damn guess I didn't "see the show the right way" the other night.
Must
>have had one eye closed or something.
>I don't think Jen is bad at all. She isn't my favorite character, but I
didn't
>say anything bad about Jen.
>
>Anyway, what is with you people about watching DC the "right way" or "see

the

Newsgroup Man

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Au contraire! Jen is the bitch. Joey has her reasons for being snobby.
She is in love with Dawson and he keeps making mistakes plus her mother
is dead and her dad is in jail. Of course she's not going to like her
life. Jen, on the other hand, is the bitch who's out to ruin Joey and
Dawson. She can't stand to see them happy. She doesn't really love
Dawson like Joey does.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Visit My Teen Starlet Pic Gallery
http://members.tripod.com/~nytak/starlets.html
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

LS120783

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
>Joey better get over herself soon because she's going to be very lonely some
>day.

Calm down. it's just a show. Plus...i'd say Jen acts like a bigger snob\bitch
than joey.
---
Lauren

Tabin

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
Right, Jen that snob/bitch. All she did was try to make friends with Joey
and try to get another chance with Dawson. She is completely terrible. I
mean, even though Joey treats everyone like shit, she is the person you want
to be best friends with.

*sarcasm*

--
http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Studio/4809/
"Perfection is impossible, fate is uncontrolable, love is unpredictable,
dreams seem unreachable."

Deputy Doug

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
On Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:45:04 -0400 (EDT), NG...@webtv.net (Newsgroup Man)
wrote:

>Joey has her reasons for being snobby. She is in love with Dawson and he keeps
>making mistakes plus her mother is dead and her dad is in jail. Of course she's not
>going to like her life.

Joey doesn't like her life, and that excuses her pissiness? Well, Jen
doesn't seem too happy with the way her life has gone. Going by your logic,
that would make Jen's perceived bitchiness okay.

>Jen, on the other hand, is the bitch who's out to ruin Joey and
>Dawson. She can't stand to see them happy.

Now this argument is already tired. Jen did nothing last season but try to
befriend Joey. Joey wouldn't let it happen out of jealousy. Jen has never
shown any hatred whatsoever for Joey. As far as Jen's not being able to
stand seeing Dawson and Joey happy, where's your documentation to support
that? When was something like that established in the scripts? Cite your
examples.

>She doesn't really love Dawson like Joey does.

Joey has a funny way of showing her love. So far, the only time Joey has
been happy with Dawson is when she is dominant and Dawson is submissive.
Dawson needs to grow some damn balls and stop letting himself be bullied by
Joey.

On the other side, it looks to me that Jen didn't really know what she had
until it was gone. When she realized the mistake she made, it was a little
late. Now, she just wants Dawson back. Big deal.

"...I mean, the fact that I've been a first class
BITCH to you since the day you got here is pretty
much public knowledge." -- Joey Potter to Jennifer Lindley

Deputy Doug

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
On 18 Oct 1998 04:28:49 GMT, ls12...@aol.com (LS120783) wrote:

>...i'd say Jen acts like a bigger snob\bitch than joey.

Why? Give ten reasons.

Newsgroup Man

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
I think I'm analyzing this show a bit too much. I'll take it easy for a
while. My mind is on overload!

Deputy Doug

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
On Sun, 18 Oct 1998 01:16:52 -0400 (EDT), NG...@webtv.net (Newsgroup Man)
wrote:

>I'll take it easy for a while. My mind is on overload!

It's all the babes on the show, isn't it? We understand. Things were much
simpler without the distractions.

Mpmonday

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Okay I'm not gonna be rude about this just state my opinion. I know that Joey
can be in a bad mood a lot of times and she does seem bitchy to some but she's
not. And I think the only reason she seemed bitchy with Andie is cause she was
preoccupied. That morning her and Dawson were all fine and then he just turned
weird and she was preoccupied about that. She wanted to know what was wrong
and Andie walked up to her and she doesn't really know her, and it seemed to me
that she was being nice to her although she was preoccupied, I mean she did
give her brother a job and everything. This is just how I interpreted the
scene.
,Allison

>Does anyone else see that Joey is a complete bitch? I'm not even talking about
Jen.
>I watched the past episode and in the scene where Joey is leaving school and
Alex(the nice new girl) came up to her and was talking to her and being pretty
nice IMO, Joey is just making this face like what the hell are you doing
talking to me or something. Joey is one of the biggest snobs and bitches on the
show. I can see why she has no friends to speak of besides Dawson and

whentheybreak up, because we all know its going to happen eventually, she won't

have ANY friends.
>I just don't get why she always has the huge attitude with people. Even nice
people like Alex.

Cory Murphy

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98

Deputy Doug wrote in message <362a5fed...@news.mindspring.com>...
>On Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:45:04 -0400 (EDT), NG...@webtv.net (Newsgroup Man)
>wrote:

>Now this argument is already tired. Jen did nothing last season but >try to
befriend Joey. Joey wouldn't let it happen out of jealousy. Jen >has never
shown any hatred whatsoever for Joey. As far as Jen's not >being able to
stand seeing Dawson and Joey happy, where's your >documentation to support
that? When was something like that >established in the scripts? Cite your
examples.

Well, I think you'll see some new examples of this assertation in the next
couple of episodes. As far as Jen being nice to Joeylast season, She did so
because she wanted to get closer to Dawson, no out of her concern for Joey
alone. There are several examples of this last season. I'm not saying that
Joey wasn't a bitch to Jen either. I'd just like to establish that Jen, when
she wants to be can be a little petty herself, which as I said earlier,
we'll see more of this season.

As for Dawson's romantic decisions, all I can say is that sometimes this boy
makes me want to thump him upside the head. Perhaps he is too "smart" for
his own good, or certainlly a high-school, but please when was the last time
you saw a (no disrespect intended here) kinda-geeky guy in high school, turn
down someone as hot as Joey. Even when the Show premieired, Joey knew she
liked Dawson and he had no clue she like him!

True, Jen is hot also, but come on! If I were in that town and I was Dawson
I would've been kicking it with jen already. And for Jen's part, there are
WAY hotter guys she could go after than Dawson. (Pacey would be the example
that comes to mind). Few people may agree with me, but I think Pacey is way
more attractive than Dawson in a million ways. but that's just me...

-Cory

Kamran M.

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
to Cory Murphy
If Joey got any worse...even I would have to call her a bitch!

'I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it.....Exituni!'
-Lensep

BriePuff

Oct 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/24/98
I agree that Pacey is more attractive than Dawson.
Brie :)
FDCC Pacey -his witt and sarcasm expose Dawson's denial.
FDCCo Pacey and Joey :)
pacey...@chickmail.com

Angela627

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
Joey can be a bitch at times. But unlike Jen, she's not a natural bitch. See
there is a big difference between Joey and Jen. Jen volunteerily made her life
a living hell, she was the one that CHOSE to sleep around in NY, she CHOSE to
break up with Dawson, she CHOSE to try to break them up, see where im gettin at
here. Joey however, did NOT choose for her mom to die, she did NOT choose for
her dad to go to jail, she didnt choose to be a aunt at age 15. Theres big
differences. Does a bitch sit with their best friend and listen to them talk
about the girl of their dreams when u are secretly in love with him. I think
not.
I dont think Joey was mean to Andie. She ws caught by surprise by Andie, plus
Dawson was actin wierd.

Tabin

Oct 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/31/98
Angela627 wrote in message ...

>Joey can be a bitch at times. But unlike Jen, she's not a natural bitch.
See
>there is a big difference between Joey and Jen. Jen volunteerily made her
life
>a living hell, she was the one that CHOSE to sleep around in NY, she CHOSE
>break up with Dawson, she CHOSE to try to break them up, see where im
gettin at
>here.

And did Jen CHOOSE to be sent away? Did Jen CHOOSE to be rejected? Did
Jen CHOOSE to live with her overly-Christen grandmother even though she
CHOSE to be atheist? No, but she handled most of these very well. No act
like a b****.

Joey however, did NOT choose for her mom to die, she did NOT choose for
>her dad to go to jail, she didnt choose to be a aunt at age 15. Theres big
>differences. Does a bitch sit with their best friend and listen to them
talk
>about the girl of their dreams when u are secretly in love with him. I
think
>not.

Boo hoo hoo. But she did CHOOSE to act like a b**** to Jen. She CHOSE to
keep her feelings a secret. She CHOSE to sit with her best friend and
listen to him talk about the girl of his dreams. She CHOSE to hate her
father (until the season finale) She CHOSE to live her life the way she
did. And Jen CHOSE to live her life the way she did.

Jedi4585

Nov 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/1/98
> And did Jen CHOOSE to be sent away? Did Jen CHOOSE to be rejected? Did
>Jen CHOOSE to live with her overly-Christen grandmother even though she
>CHOSE to be atheist? No, but she handled most of these very well. No act
>like a b****.

Yes, she did CHOOSE these consequences of her actions. When she CHOSE to be a
bad little skank, she CHOSE to risk being punished, which she was.

mohammad atieh

Feb 19, 2021, 7:52:54 PM2/19/21