Help me?

Jen

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

I missed the first half of the first episode. Can some one tell me how Jen
and Joey knew each other and why they hate each other? What's the deal with
Jen being from NY? and why does she live with her Grandma? Anything else
important I missed? (I saw them all go to the movie and the rest of the
show, and I heard about the whole Joey/Dawson sex talk)

Thanks,
Jen

Phyllis C. Stange

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

OK Joey and Jen know each other because Joey Dawson and Pacey (or whatever
his name is) were all swimming and Jen showed up in a cab and the 2 guys
flipped out. Joey doesn't like Jen because she thinks that Jen is trying to
take Dawson away from her. Jen is in that town living with her Grandparents
becuase her grandfather became ill and needed extra help or sumthing.
Anything else just email me chrys...@hotmail.com

System Administrator

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

Bad memory but here goes..
They really didn't know each other at all. This was the first time
Joey saw or knew about this Jen. Jen and Joey dont HATE each other. Joey
was pissed (maybe jealous) because ever since Jen came Dawson has been
talking to her and spending time with her. To quote Joey (to dawson) "it's
not like I wanted to be the one holding your hand..I just didn't want her
holding it"
Jen came because her grandfather had a heart-attack or had to get his
aorta (main heart valve) replaced. Also, her and her grandmother disagree
on Jen's religion. Jen's an atheist and the grandmother is very God
oriented. (catholic? dunno)

-Cygnus
Anthony J. Biacco Network Administrator/Engineer
"The only way to predict the future, is to invent it."
ad...@intergrafix.net cyg...@ncohafmuta.com
http://cygnus.ncohafmuta.com/

sa...@versanet.com

Jan 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/25/98