The kid bangs the teacher.

Dave Robertson

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

Dawsons friend ends up banging the girl that was flirting with him in the
movie store who is his teacher. Dawson also gets with the chick next door
and his best friend get jelous. the best friend see's her dad in the season
finally (in jail) and Dawson is falling in love with her

Phyllis C. Stange

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

well gee thanks for telling me the rest of the god damn season!!! YOu stupid
SPOILLER!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Robertson

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

I had to prove i wasn't lying <G>

Evan Fribourg

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

Dave Robertson wrote in message <6a6980$pjt$1...@news.ncal.verio.com>...

Talk about immature.

EF

(remove .nospam to reply)

burp (excuse me)

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

Dave Robertson wrote in message
<6a6980$pjt$1...@news.ncal.verio.com>...
>I had to prove i wasn't lying <G>

you mean you had to ruin the show for your uncle?...

do you realize I won't watch this show now?...

and neither will a lot of others who read your posts?

what's you're uncle's name and address again?

Kelley

Jan 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/27/98

No offense to ANYONE here, but that guy who is giving away the season
ending, I mean it SAID SPOILER on it. That is why I chose NOT to read
it. He made it perfectly clear that he was gonna spoil the season, so
don't scream at him.

K.

etc...

Jan 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/29/98

Kelley wrote in message <34CEA0...@erols.com>...

the kid did not put SPOILER anywhere in his posts, others added the word
after reading the posts... the kid claims to be the unlce of the
producer or something and bragged about reading the whole script and
proceeded to tell the story right to the season conclusion to the group
the firt day the group was on the net...

he might still be doing it if we didn't yell a little and explain what
damage he was doing to the show and his uncle's career...

but then, it's his uncles fault for passing the script around too
much...

unfortunately, I read the posts and added the SPOILER to one of them, I
see others were removed from the group... the show holds little interest
for me now...

luckily, not too many people read the kid's posts before others caught
them... so maybe the show will survive on it's own...

just to set the record straight on why some people were not too happy
with the kid who knew too much...

gibbi

Nov 10, 2020, 12:56:10 PM11/10/20
On Wednesday, January 21, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Dave Robertson wrote:
> Dawsons friend ends up banging the girl that was flirting with him in the
> movie store who is his teacher. Dawson also gets with the chick next door
> and his best friend get jelous. the best friend see's her dad in the season
> finally (in jail) and Dawson is falling in love with her

Hey,
I enjoyed reading this, I really did. '

-Gibbi