my Uncles Show

Dave Robertson

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

I have seen the first three episodes so far. I don't know how long it is on
tv but my Uncle makes this show so i saw the pilot and everything. I
thought it was a over all good show.

Dave

P.S. I have read the script for the last episode it looks good...Stay Tuned.

Dave Robertson

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

The show is made by Columbia Tristar Telivision my uncle is president of
production for them how else would i know all the facts?

>>I have seen the first three episodes so far. I don't know how long it is
on
>>tv but my Uncle makes this show so i saw the pilot and everything. I
>>thought it was a over all good show.
>
>Bah. Bullshit.
>
>Daniel
>--
>Daniel Baker -- Network Operations Administrator - NeoSoft, Inc.
>
>dba...@neosoft.com dba...@neo.net
>Phone: +1 713 968 5800 Fax: +1 713 968 5801

Dave Robertson

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

Ok.. In the last episode of the seson they travel 4 hours on a bus to see
joey's dad in prison. They miss Visiting hours the first day so they go and
stay in a hotel. they are still all weird about sleeping in the same bed
only this time it's dawson. He sleeps on the floor. Pacey gets pulled over
by his brother on the way to work on his bike. His brother gives him a
lecture about how his grades suck and how he made up a story about his
English teacher and drove her out of town. He gives a bunch of smart ass
remarks and then brother leaves. Back to Joey and Dawson...They go visit
her dad the next day (oh they're there because Joey's sister makes her,
Dad's birthday) her dad says stuff like i miss you and i havn't seen you in
a long time...Joey get's pissed and gives the classic "You were never there
for me" shit. Then i got tyred of reading the script and stoped. But i guess
your just going to have to wait till the end and then look like a fucking
retard.

>>The show is made by Columbia Tristar Telivision my uncle is president of
>>production for them how else would i know all the facts?
>
>What did you know that was so impressive?
>
>tvguide.com shows whats happening on the next two or three shows,
>which is what you went over.
>
>The actor and actresses's ages are no secret either.
>
>Where's your inside info? Besides, how would your uncle feel if
>you were "releasing" all of the "facts" about the show before
>all the episodes aired? That wouldn't be to his benefit.

Evan Fribourg

Jan 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/21/98

Dave Robertson wrote in message <6a64be$ml8$1...@news.ncal.verio.com>...

>The show is made by Columbia Tristar Telivision my uncle is president of
>production for them how else would i know all the facts?

Doesn't make a difference who you are and what you know.

You're not any more special than any other person on this NG, so stop
acting like it.

EF

(remove .nospam to reply)

Daniel Baker

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

In article <6a6098$ki1$1...@news.ncal.verio.com>,

Dave Robertson <postm...@newlab.com> wrote:
>I have seen the first three episodes so far. I don't know how long it is on
>tv but my Uncle makes this show so i saw the pilot and everything. I
>thought it was a over all good show.

Bah. Bullshit.

Daniel

Daniel Baker

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

In article <6a64be$ml8$1...@news.ncal.verio.com>,

Dave Robertson <postm...@newlab.com> wrote:
>The show is made by Columbia Tristar Telivision my uncle is president of
>production for them how else would i know all the facts?

What did you know that was so impressive?

tvguide.com shows whats happening on the next two or three shows,
which is what you went over.

The actor and actresses's ages are no secret either.

Where's your inside info? Besides, how would your uncle feel if
you were "releasing" all of the "facts" about the show before
all the episodes aired? That wouldn't be to his benefit.

Daniel

burp (excuse me)

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

well now I don't have to watch it, huh?...

does your uncle know you're turning off viewers here?

spoilers --

Dave Robertson wrote in message

<6a6gjj$f7$1...@news.ncal.verio.com>...