great show

Pookey

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98
Okay, the first few minutes were HORRIBLE.....but I quickly stayed tuned after the "bedroom" scene.  I love this show - I even think that it might possibly be more trashier than Melrose....I love Joey and how she can't stand Jen, that was great!  (Although, I'm still watiing to see how Jen is a rebel....maybe in a couple of episodes, that side of her will turn up.)  I can't wait for Joshue and Leann to HEAT up the small screen........

Alison