Things I don't understand

Billy Crabs

Jan 31, 2008, 4:00:30 PM1/31/08
I don't understand beer with no alcohol, if you're not going to get a
buzz off of it it seems redundant, it's not like it anyone is drinking
it for the taste AND words that are spelled the same but have
different meanings, like, the word chair or polish, I mean, is it a
bottle of lemon pledge or is it a guy from chicago who eats a lot of
sausage?

Just think about that for a while.....

Lots42

Feb 6, 2008, 11:04:13 AM2/6/08
On Jan 31, 4:00 pm, Billy Crabs <itchycrot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I don't understand beer with no alcohol,

I wish there was a way to have the taste of a midori sour without the
booze. Granted, I enjoy the buzz and the resulting upswing in swearing
(for I am seven) but the hangover is not with the fun.

Peter Chant

Feb 6, 2008, 12:37:53 PM2/6/08
Lots42 wrote:

Seven's a bit young for booze?

--
http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Billy Crabs

Feb 12, 2008, 1:29:12 AM2/12/08

Seven? you got a late start, huh? Myself, when I was born, I fought
my way out of the womb and jumped off the delivery table and walked
out of the room, with embilical cord in tow and still naked mind you,
and headed straight to the nearest tavern. I drank a half dozen
boilermakers, fucked a hooker in the mens room and chugged on last
beer before making my trek back to the hospital. I told the nurse to
powder my ass and make it snappy and threw her a 20 and told her get
me a 12pk of Budweiser on ice. True story! No Shit!