hey guyz...

Dana

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

hey people! WRITE MORE!!!! its a good show, talk about it...well EXCEPT 4
*PACEY* and *TAMARA* ugh!!! now thats DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!! ewww...he can do
MUCH better...like me 4 example haha no he needs 2 pull his songs down!!!
=) i still didnt like that comment about Joey's breast i mean COME ON!
thats gross ahhhhhhh ok people write more now! all the other NGs are
SWAMPED! so write more...not TOO much though hehe bye!
--

"Dawson...Rose Dawson."
-Rose DeWitt Bukater,

email me! titani...@hotmail.com

Dana

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

OOOPSS i meant SOCKS DOWN!!! NOT SONGS DOWN!!!!......my bad!
--

"Dawson...Rose Dawson."
-Rose DeWitt Bukater,

email me! titani...@hotmail.com

Dana <LabE...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in article
<6arh7s$5...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...

Daniel Baker

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

In article <6arh7s$5...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>,

Dana <LabE...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>hey people! WRITE MORE!!!! its a good show, talk about it...well EXCEPT 4
>*PACEY* and *TAMARA* ugh!!! now thats DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!! ewww...he can do
>MUCH better...like me 4 example haha no he needs 2 pull his songs down!!!
>=) i still didnt like that comment about Joey's breast i mean COME ON!
>thats gross ahhhhhhh ok people write more now! all the other NGs are
>SWAMPED! so write more...not TOO much though hehe bye!

It's good that you're promoting nonsense and spam.

Why can't you leave well enough alone?

Daniel
--
Daniel Baker -- Network Operations Administrator - NeoSoft, Inc.

dba...@neosoft.com dba...@neo.net
Phone: +1 713 968 5800 Fax: +1 713 968 5801

bhe...@webtv.net

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

In article <6arh7s$5...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>,
"Dana" <LabE...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> hey people! WRITE MORE!!!! its a good show, talk about it...well EXCEPT 4
> *PACEY* and *TAMARA* ugh!!! now thats DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!! ewww...he can do
> MUCH better...like me 4 example haha no he needs 2 pull his songs down!!!
> =) i still didnt like that comment about Joey's breast i mean COME ON!
> thats gross ahhhhhhh ok people write more now! all the other NGs are
> SWAMPED! so write more...not TOO much though hehe bye!
> --
>
> "Dawson...Rose Dawson."
> -Rose DeWitt Bukater,
> James Cameron's TITANIC
>
> email me! titani...@hotmail.com

This is a very new NG, so not many have either found it yet, or most
services haven't picked it up yet. Give it time, and the newsgroup shall
grow.

Oh, I wouldn't say Jen complimenting Joey's breasts is "gross". Hey,
some people dig that kind of thing! (hehehe ;-) Now I'd start to get
worried if Pacey started complimenting Dawson on his "long fingers"!
LOL! :-)

-Brandon Helwig