wierd info

Phyllis C. Stange

Jan 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/30/98

Hey this has nothing to do about Dawson's Creek but I just wanna say it
anyways!!! I found out today something that is pretty cool.

Did anyone in here see the MTV thing that had Usher on it and Usher told
everyone that he was bi??? I didn't but this guy that I'm sorta going out
with's little sister did and recorded it. I thought that was cool expecially
sence all these teeny bopper girls are soo pressed over him!!!!

anyways just wanted to say sumthing and give anyone who wanted it some
little tidbits of info

Chrys