Whatever happened to David?

Joe

Nov 2, 2008, 9:07:47 AM11/2/08

Did David hennesey continue acting and/or show up at any DS
conventions? what is he doing currently

vince garcia

Nov 2, 2008, 7:13:32 AM11/2/08
Joe wrote:

> Did David hennesey continue acting and/or show up at any DS
> conventions? what is he doing currently

i think he's retired after running a successful restaurant. He's never
done a convention that i know of

Anim8rFSK

Nov 2, 2008, 7:45:02 AM11/2/08
In article <490D99...@ix.netcom.com>,
vince garcia <vggar...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Henesy

David Henesy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

David Henesy (October 20, 1956-) Child actor in film, television, and
Broadway. Appeared in "Oliver!", "Jenny" (with Mary Martin), and daytime
television series "Dark Shadows" (276 episodes) in the roles of David
Collins, Daniel Collins, Jamison Collins, and Tad Collins. Raised in New
York City. No longer acts; now develops hotels and restaurants in the
Caribbean and Central America. Founded the restaurants, Jim McMullen's
(NY1977), PUNCH (NY 1980), lived between NYC, London and West Africa
1981-1986, was a partner in a privately held grain and vegetable oil
trading company, returned to NYC 1987 to operate PETALUMA Restaurant,
Founded ISLAND Restaurant 1988, became Director for BICE Restaurants
(NYC) PANINO REX (NYC), LA VITROLA and CAFE SAN PEDRO in Cartagena de
Indias, which now has iconic status there. Currently lives in Panama
City, Panama, where he operates the city's number-one-rated restaurant,
La Posta. A second business a steak-house & wine bar called MARKET. Two
children, Charlotte(b. Dec14 1989, Simmons 2012) and Lucas (Stanford
2010), live in the United States; a third, Sofi, in Salzburg. He and
wife Carolina (b. 1976, Argentina) have a son, Diego, born February 8th,
2006 in Panama.

La Posta has a boutique hotel under construction in Panama City, opening
fall 2009

--
UFObama
On 10/14 a UFO 2000 miles across, the size of the Moon, landed on Alabama.

The Undertaker

Nov 2, 2008, 10:33:21 AM11/2/08
>> > Did David hennesey continue acting and/or show up at any DS
>> > conventions? what is he doing currently
Rumor has it he had some run in with some fans during the run of DS
and that drove him out of the acting business.

Diana Skouris

Nov 2, 2008, 10:36:49 AM11/2/08
>UFObama
>On 10/14 a UFO 2000 miles across, the size of the Moon, landed on Alabama.
>ACORN has already signed up all 16 million illegal aliens onboard to vote.
Of course the actions of ACORN pale against the massive fraud voter
fraud perpetrated by Bush/Channey/Rove in 2000 and 2004.

Come back and talk to us about it after Bush/Channey/Rove are
prosecuted for stealing the election in 2000 and 2004.

In the meantime Re-elect Al Gore.

Kishin

Nov 2, 2008, 11:02:07 AM11/2/08
In article <ANIM8Rfsk-F559C...@news.west.cox.net>,
Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net> wrote:

It's too bad I'll never likely make it to Panama. And I'd love to see a
photo of adult David. Never have, though.

--

Kishin

Anim8rFSK

Nov 2, 2008, 4:06:38 PM11/2/08
In article <92irg4tpd4i8psfb2...@4ax.com>,
Diana Skouris <replyo...@emailprivate.com> wrote:

Ah. So you're a liar and stupid. Plonk! And don't forget to get some
mental health help! Your betters pity you!

Anim8rFSK

Nov 2, 2008, 4:10:56 PM11/2/08
In article
<spamspamspameggsandspa...@bignews.bellsouth.net>,
Kishin <spamspamspa...@spam.com> wrote:

Don't see any of those, sorry, but if anybody has them, they should be
here. :)

Diana Skouris

Nov 2, 2008, 5:43:05 PM11/2/08
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 14:06:38 -0700, Anim8rFSK <ANIM...@cox.net>
wrote:

>In article <92irg4tpd4i8psfb2...@4ax.com>,
> Diana Skouris <replyo...@emailprivate.com> wrote:
>
>> >UFObama
>> >On 10/14 a UFO 2000 miles across, the size of the Moon, landed on Alabama.
>> >ACORN has already signed up all 16 million illegal aliens onboard to vote.
>> Of course the actions of ACORN pale against the massive fraud voter
>> fraud perpetrated by Bush/Channey/Rove in 2000 and 2004.
>>
>> Come back and talk to us about it after Bush/Channey/Rove are
>> prosecuted for stealing the election in 2000 and 2004.
>>
>> In the meantime Re-elect Al Gore.
>
>Ah. So you're a liar and stupid. Plonk! And don't forget to get some
>mental health help! Your betters pity you!

So according to you and Faux news only democrats can commit election
Fraud even though what Acorn did involved alot less people than the
fraud committed by Rove & Co. in 2000 and 2004.

Wind River

Nov 2, 2008, 7:35:13 PM11/2/08

At some point, a link to a photo of him as an adult was posted on this
newsgroup. Maybe do a Google Groups search?

WR

Anim8rFSK

Nov 2, 2008, 7:55:26 PM11/2/08
In article <6n6va1F...@mid.individual.net>,
Wind River <wind_...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

I tried. I saw mention of real sightings, but no photos, and a photo in
2001 in Shadowgram, but nothing online. One problem is everybody always
spells his name wrong, and if you just search for DAVID PHOTO you get
Selby, and if you search for DAVID PHOTO ADULT you get Selby porn :-\

Wind River

Nov 2, 2008, 8:17:31 PM11/2/08
Anim8rFSK wrote:

I found this one:

http://surf.to/darkshadowsphotos

There might be better ones out there, though.

WR

Anim8rFSK

Nov 2, 2008, 8:25:52 PM11/2/08
In article <6n71pbF...@mid.individual.net>,
Wind River <wind_...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

That's somebody named JOE INTEGLIA?

Wind River

Nov 2, 2008, 10:37:26 PM11/2/08
Anim8rFSK wrote:

It must redirect you to his home page. Go to page 19 of his site.

FredHerring

Nov 3, 2008, 4:24:40 AM11/3/08
More photos of adult David can be found here:

http://www.cfdsfanclub.com/

Click on the button that says CAST and scroll down below Roger Davis

--
Message posted using http://www.talkabouttelevision.com/group/alt.tv.dark_shadows/
More information at http://www.talkabouttelevision.com/faq.html

Kishin

Nov 3, 2008, 9:34:37 AM11/3/08
Thanks to FredHerring and WInd River for the links to pics of David.
It's really cool to see what he looks like as an adult.

--

Kishin

Anim8rFSK

Nov 3, 2008, 9:46:39 AM11/3/08
In article <6n79vnF...@mid.individual.net>,
Wind River <wind_...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Ah. Well done.

BTW, that's the worst website EVER.

Wind River

Nov 3, 2008, 11:12:32 AM11/3/08
FredHerring wrote:

That's a good picture of him. Thanks, Fred!

WR

Wind River

Nov 3, 2008, 11:13:24 AM11/3/08
Kishin wrote:

> Thanks to FredHerring and WInd River for the links to pics of David.
> It's really cool to see what he looks like as an adult.

You're welcome.

He doesn't look that different, just older. :)

WR

FredHerring

Nov 3, 2008, 4:44:09 PM11/3/08
You're welcome for the links to the David photos. These pictures really
surprised me: I thought he was supposed to grow up to look like Louis
Edmonds.

Kishin

Nov 4, 2008, 9:14:22 AM11/4/08
In article
<cfd8e2cb92a89aab...@localhost.talkabouttelevision.com>,
"FredHerring" <fredhe...@cs.commode> wrote:

> You're welcome for the links to the David photos. These pictures really
> surprised me: I thought he was supposed to grow up to look like Louis
> Edmonds.

LOL! I hadn't thought of that. :-D

--

Kishin