Daria Day Marathon!

Jessica L.

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
It seems MTV is running an all-day Daria marathon. Of course this
marathon day arrived in a huge MTV burst of No Publicity At All (tm).
Anyways, it looks like it'll be going on for awhile, so those who can,
tune in!

--J.

--

Jessica Liotta...http://home.pacbell.net/jliotta
***note... my page isn't finished at all yet***

If you are locked in a completely sealed room,
you will die of carbon dioxide poisoning first
before you will die of oxygen deprivation.

Happydude

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:21:51 +0000, "Jessica L." <je...@weirdness.com>
wrote:

>It seems MTV is running an all-day Daria marathon. Of course this
>marathon day arrived in a huge MTV burst of No Publicity At All (tm).
>Anyways, it looks like it'll be going on for awhile, so those who can,
>tune in!

Is anyone going to write a transcript of the bumpers (or whatever
they're called) from this year's Daria Day? Jane's rant before "Arts
'n Crass" was especially good.

--
"You shouldn't smoke videotapes," they say.
"Plastic fumes are poisonous and will do weird things to you."

Bryan Graham

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
I can if you'd like me to. Actually I will, they will
be posted on dariaweb.com sometime tommorow.

-Bryan

Martin J. Pollard

Feb 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/15/99
On 15 Feb 1999 20:07:56 GMT, mrha...@magicnet.net (Happydude) wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:21:51 +0000, "Jessica L." <je...@weirdness.com>
>wrote:
>
>>It seems MTV is running an all-day Daria marathon. Of course this
>>marathon day arrived in a huge MTV burst of No Publicity At All (tm).
>>Anyways, it looks like it'll be going on for awhile, so those who can,
>>tune in!
>>
>Is anyone going to write a transcript of the bumpers (or whatever
>they're called) from this year's Daria Day? Jane's rant before "Arts
>'n Crass" was especially good.

I do plan to, yes. Once it's done, it'll be posted on Outpost Daria.

Martin
(to send e-mail, remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address)
----
"Don't worry. Today it's brains, tomorrow pierced tongues,
then the next day, pierced brains." - Jane Lane
----
Outpost Daria: Your Online Database for All Things Daria!
http://systech.simplenet.com/daria/

CrtoonDude

Feb 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/16/99
>I do plan to, yes. Once it's done, it'll be posted on Outpost Daria.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! a huge thank you, Martin. I knew someone would pick up the
slack ever since rowena split.
--
Po

"Hmmm, Leo from Kansas? How do you know he's not some serial killer?" ~Adam
Horovitz

icecree...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 12:36:29 PM6/7/17
dude look how fuckin old thsi is how did i even get here,,

je...@trackersearth.com

Sep 12, 2017, 4:24:10 PM9/12/17
You think you're old? I'm the OP in this thread. :)