Daria Voice for GPS

Ubiquitous

Aug 8, 2011, 12:52:37 PM8/8/11
Hey, it's Daria. This is where you can download my voice to your
Garmin or TomTom GPS. And after you do that maybe we can go for a
double tall, extra hot, no foam, lobotomy.

http://www.navtones.com/daria-voice-for-gps.html

---
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."

Brian Gregory [UK]

Aug 15, 2011, 1:58:26 PM8/15/11
"Ubiquitous" <web...@polaris.net> wrote in message

> Hey, it's Daria. This is where you can download my voice to your
> Garmin or TomTom GPS. And after you do that maybe we can go for a
> double tall, extra hot, no foam, lobotomy.
>
> http://www.navtones.com/daria-voice-for-gps.html

Brilliant!

--

Brian Gregory. (In the UK)