Some accidental archival work

meateor

Jun 26, 2021, 5:28:05 AM6/26/21
Hey, I've been diggin through old recordings and found some Daria
commercials from 1997 (pre-release teasers and Season 1 stuff).
I dunno if anyone cares, but I uploaded them onto archive.org.

https://archive.org/details/dariacommercials1997

Who knows, it may come useful one day.

FamicomLass

Aug 13, 2021, 6:13:51 AM8/13/21
Just now saw this post. Really cool to see these.
I would ask what the hell you're doing in a Daria Usenet newsgroup in the year 2021, but I'm here too, so I can't really say shit.

Rachel Hawkins

Aug 27, 2021, 9:32:20 PM8/27/21
I think it's cool to find new activity! I'm a new fan and I came from the Lawndale-High Messege Board. You should come join us there!

Jim F.

Sep 24, 2021, 8:29:22 PM9/24/21
Usenet? It's what Daria would have done.

--
Jim F.