After School Blow Jobs

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Jordan S. Bassior

unread,
Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
to
Slrg said:

>until it explodes like Mount St. Helens.

Raining hot ash and rocks upon everything for miles around?

Sounds kind of hard on the cheerleader ... and everyone else in her town!


Sincerely Yours,
Jordan
--
"Not in vain the distance beckons. Forward, forward let us range
"Let the great world spin for ever down the ringing grooves of change"
(Tennyson)

Jessica M.L.

unread,
Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
to


Hey, wait a second. I live in Portland, and speaking as someone who can
see Mount St. Helens almost literally from my window, I'd like to
request that nothing explode like St. Helens anywhere in the near
vicinity again anytime soon. Thank you.

--J.

--
Jessica Liotta
http://fly.to/maleboge

<:8 }~~~ squeak! ~~~{ 8:>

Jeg7777

unread,
Jul 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/19/00
to
"Jessica M.L." <je...@weirdness.com> wrote in message
news:39762945...@weirdness.com...

> "Jordan S. Bassior" wrote:
> >
> > Slrg said:
> >
> > >until it explodes like Mount St. Helens.
> >
> > Raining hot ash and rocks upon everything for miles around?
> >
> > Sounds kind of hard on the cheerleader ... and everyone else in her
town!

> Hey, wait a second. I live in Portland, and speaking as someone who can


> see Mount St. Helens almost literally from my window, I'd like to
> request that nothing explode like St. Helens anywhere in the near
> vicinity again anytime soon. Thank you.

Besides, I don't go to school anymore. So make that after *work* and then
we'll talk. :-)

--
Joe

Quinn: "A spa? Great! I need a facial so bad."
Daria: "Don't get excited. This says it's a 'spa for the soul.' Didn't you
sell yours a while back?"


Shez

unread,
Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
to
Jessica M.L. <je...@weirdness.com> of ASOP (Association of Strange and
Odd People) writes:
>Hey, wait a second. I live in Portland, and speaking as someone who can
>see Mount St. Helens almost literally from my window,

Almost literally?

-Shez.
--
______________________________________________________

"I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.
There's a knob called `brightness', but it doesn't work."-- Gallagher
______________________________________________________
Take a break at the Last Stop Cafe: http://www.xerez.demon.co.uk/

Jordan S. Bassior

unread,
Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
to
Jessica Liotta said:

>Hey, wait a second. I live in Portland, and speaking as someone who can

>see Mount St. Helens almost literally from my window, I'd like to
>request that nothing explode like St. Helens anywhere in the near
>vicinity again anytime soon. Thank you.

Did you see or hear the explosion when the mountain went, or were you too young
to remember?

Phill Harvey-Smith

unread,
Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
to
jsba...@aol.com (Jordan S. Bassior) wrote in
<20000720093512...@ng-mf1.aol.com>:

>Jessica Liotta said:
>
>>Hey, wait a second. I live in Portland, and speaking as someone who
>>can see Mount St. Helens almost literally from my window, I'd like to
>>request that nothing explode like St. Helens anywhere in the near
>>vicinity again anytime soon. Thank you.
>
>Did you see or hear the explosion when the mountain went, or were you
>too young to remember?

<Butthead>
uhuhuhhuh that would be cool uhuhuhhuhuh
</Butthead>

:)

Phill.

Jessica M.L.

unread,
Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
to
Shez wrote:
>
> Jessica M.L. <je...@weirdness.com> of ASOP (Association of Strange and
> Odd People) writes:
> >Hey, wait a second. I live in Portland, and speaking as someone who can
> >see Mount St. Helens almost literally from my window,
>
> Almost literally?
>
> -Shez.

::grin:: Yes, almost literally. Yesee, I'd be able to see it if I
weren't smack dab in the middle of downtown Portland. The tall
buildings obstruct the view (I could however see it from the window of
my old high rise apartment).

--J.


--
. Jessica Liotta - http://fly.to/maleboge - icq 3234499 .
| |
| "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and |
| then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. |
| At night, the ice weasels come." ---Matt Groening |
\_______________________________________________________/

Jessica M.L.

unread,
Jul 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/20/00
to
"Jordan S. Bassior" wrote:

>
> Jessica Liotta said:
>
> >Hey, wait a second. I live in Portland, and speaking as someone who can
> >see Mount St. Helens almost literally from my window, I'd like to
> >request that nothing explode like St. Helens anywhere in the near
> >vicinity again anytime soon. Thank you.
>
> Did you see or hear the explosion when the mountain went, or were you too young
> to remember?
>
> Sincerely Yours,
> Jordan


Alas, I was but a twinkle in my parents' eyes. I was born in September
of '81. My mom watched a bit of it from our backyard though. And we do
still have lots of cool pictures of our home, yard, and street in
Southwest Washington state covered in tons of ash.

eslei...@gmail.com

unread,
May 28, 2019, 2:20:41 PM5/28/19
to
Hi
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages