Marco Rubio Reacts To Newsom's TV Commercial Buy In Florida: :"He Wants To Be In The Conversation"

Ubiquitous

Jul 8, 2022, 9:37:19 AM7/8/22
Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) commented on Democratic Governor of California
Gavin Newsom's recent ad purchase in the state of Florida.

Rubio spoke about Newsom's recent move on the Brian Rust Show, saying he
hadn't seen the ad, but "it worked for [Newsom]."

"He wants to be in the conversation," Rubio said, adding that Newsom realizes
that Biden won't be able to run for president a second time. "How do I get
myself in the conversation? Let me take on Ron DeSantis, which is the highest
profile Republican nationally now and I'll run ads in his state." He also
pointed out how Newsom joined former president Donald Trump's social media
platform.

"He wants to be seen as kind of like the, I imagine, a DeSantis version on
the Democratic side and get himself in the mix and in the conversation, you
know, and he feels emboldened by having survived that recall," he added.

"I think ultimately his biggest albatross, no matter what he runs for
nationally, is do you really want to live like California, a state where
people are fleeing a beautiful city like San Francisco, these guys have
ruined it," Rubio noted, stating that in San Francisco, people defecate on
the street and "people [are] shooting needles with heroin in their arm right
outside the door of a $4 million home."

"These have become hellhole cities and because of Left-wing politicians and
that's the state, and these are the things he supports," he added.

Rubio said Newsom isn't using the ad for people like Rubio, and it will
likely impress a lot of people who are on the Left. He added that when people
try to negatively comment on Republican actions in states, he asks, "then why
do people keep moving here?"

"Florida continues to grow, with people all over the country. Why would
people come to a place that is as bad as these guys claim it is? It doesn't
make any sense. They know that. ...He's just trying to get his name in the
mix."

The host of the show noted that Newsom's move has slightly backfired, since
his donors are questioning why he spent their funds in Florida.

As The Daily Wire previously reported, Newsom recently purchased ad space in
Florida, prompting questions about his interest in a 2024 presidential run.
Newsom's re-election campaign bought approximately $105,000 in cable
television ads that were set to air in the Sunshine State on Fox News
starting on July 4, as reported by San Francisco Gate and Medium Buying's
Twitter account.

In the ad, Newsom is seen saying, "It's Independence Day, so let's talk about
what's going on in America. Freedom? It's under attack in your state."

https://youtu.be/6anO63fQyVc

Dave Abrams, a spokesperson for Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis'
campaign, told The Daily Wire last week, "Gavin Newsom might as well light a
pile of cash on fire. Pass the popcorn for his desperate attempt to win back
the California refugees who fled the hellhole he created in his state to come
to Florida."

"The people of Florida pay no mind to the pathetic smear campaigns from the
Democrats and their allies in the corporate media. We're too busy enjoying
the freedom Governor Ron DeSantis has created in the Sunshine State," Abrams
added.

--
Let's go Brandon!

John Doe

Jul 8, 2022, 2:41:18 PM7/8/22
Off-topic troll...

--
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote:

> From: Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net>
> Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,alt.tv.commercials,ca.politics,fl.politics
> Subject: Marco Rubio Reacts To Newsom's TV Commercial Buy In Florida: :"He Wants To Be In The Conversation"
> Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2022 09:37:16 -0400

Edward Hernandez

Jul 8, 2022, 3:03:11 PM7/8/22
In message-id <t6nt3e$7bp$3...@dont-email.me>
(http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=165357273000) posted Thu, 26 May 2022
12:50:54 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe stated:

> Always Wrong, the utterly foulmouthed group idiot, adding absolutely
> NOTHING but insults to this thread, as usual...

Yet, since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe's post ratio
to USENET (**) has been 68.5% of its posts contributing "nothing except
insults" to USENET.

** Since Wed, 5 Jan 2022 04:10:38 -0000 (UTC) Troll Doe has posted at
least 2700 articles to USENET. Of which 176 have been pure insults and
1673 have been Troll Doe "troll format" postings.

The John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sdhn7c$pkp$4...@dont-email.me>:

> The troll doesn't even know how to format a USENET post...

And the John Dope troll stated the following in message-id
<sg3kr7$qt5$1...@dont-email.me>:

> The reason Bozo cannot figure out how to get Google to keep from
> breaking its lines in inappropriate places is because Bozo is
> CLUELESS...

And yet, the clueless John Dope troll has itself posted yet another
incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Fri, 08 Jul 2022 18:41:16 GMT in
message-id <gT_xK.482076$yKw9....@usenetxs.com>.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups
readers who happen by to point out that Troll Doe does not even follow
the rules it uses to troll other posters.

L1xDPc/OFvac

BTR1701

Jul 8, 2022, 3:33:43 PM7/8/22
In article <ta9bud$ni9e$1...@dont-email.me>,
Even if the ads *do* work and induce the leftists in Florida to leave
and move to California, that's great. It'll cement Florida (and its
electoral votes) as red, while doing nothing to help the Dems, since
California is never in play for Republicans anyway.

> "Florida continues to grow, with people all over the country. Why would
> people come to a place that is as bad as these guys claim it is? It doesn't
> make any sense. They know that. ...He's just trying to get his name in the
> mix."

Yeah, facts always undermine leftist rhetoric like this. Same with
America in general. If America is now some horrible hellhole, while do
millions of people continue to literally risk their lives to come here,
even if it means breaking the law to do it?

> The host of the show noted that Newsom's move has slightly backfired, since
> his donors are questioning why he spent their funds in Florida.

And he's facing an investigation in California to ensure no public tax
dollars were involved in his simping in Florida.

Rhino

Jul 8, 2022, 5:46:05 PM7/8/22
I'm amused that Newsom would buy ads on Fox News given the Left's
long-standing loathing of Fox.

--
Rhino

A Friend

Jul 8, 2022, 6:46:58 PM7/8/22
In article <taa8ir$qk1s$1...@dont-email.me>, Rhino
<no_offlin...@example.com> wrote:

> I'm amused that Newsom would buy ads on Fox News given the Left's
> long-standing loathing of Fox.

Fox News is a good buy for somebody, anybody, running in Florida. And
there is no "The Left" in the U.S.

Rhino

Jul 8, 2022, 7:38:07 PM7/8/22
Snort! "Pull the other one: it has bells on it!"

--
Rhino

A Friend

Jul 8, 2022, 10:21:20 PM7/8/22
In article <taaf4u$r5dc$1...@dont-email.me>, Rhino
What *are* you snorting? I'm calling you on your incessant rants about
"The Left" in the U.S. There isn't one worth spit. Almost all U.S.
politics occurs between the 40-yard lines. The fringes don't mean
spit.

Of course, if you define "The Left" as "everything I don't like," then
surrrrre.

Ubiquitous

Jul 9, 2022, 5:15:45 AM7/9/22
In article <080720221846566406%no...@noway.com>, no...@noway.com wrote:
> Rhino <no_offlin...@example.com> wrote:

>> I'm amused that Newsom would buy ads on Fox News given the Left's
>> long-standing loathing of Fox.
>
>Fox News is a good buy for somebody, anybody, running in Florida. And
>there is no "The Left" in the U.S.

TROLL-O-METER

5* 6* *7
4* *8
3* *9
2* *10
1* | *stuporous
0* -*- *catatonic
* |\ *comatose
* \ *clinical death
* \ *biological death
* _\/ *demonic apparition
* * *damned for all eternity

trotsky

Jul 9, 2022, 12:39:19 PM7/9/22
I find it interesting that Canadian wastoids presume to tell us what's
what in American politics. Are all of their brains deteriorating from
contaminated water maybe?