"Let's Go, Brandon": Pennsylvania Senate Candidate Hits Biden With Super Bowl Ad

Ubiquitous

Feb 14, 2022, 11:36:07 AM2/14/22
Pennsylvania Senate Candidate David McCormick (R) has released a 30-second ad
— featuring the now-ubiquitous chant “Let’s go, Brandon” — that will air on
NBC affiliates across his state during Sunday’s Super Bowl LVI.

The ad features a series of headlines detailing many of the issues facing the
American people — which McCormick argues are the result of President Joe
Biden and his administration’s policies — with a constant chant of “Let’s go,
Brandon” in the background.

There’s now going to be a “let’s go Brandon” Super Bowl ad in PA
by senate candidate McCormick
https://t.co/tLfox9d76r
pic.twitter.com/lFzqjdSBg5

— Alex Thompson (@AlexThomp) February 13, 2022

Among the highlighted headlines are:

• Inflation a record high (Forbes 12/8/21)

• The fiasco in Afghanistan is a grave blow (The Economist 8/21/21)

• Big Tech is silencing conservative voices (The Times 7/17/20)

• US trade deficit hits record high (The Hill 11/4/21)

• On pace to surpass record for annual homicides (Inquirer 11/23/21)

• Illegal border crossings soar to record highs (NY Times 10/22/21)

"The issues we are facing are so much bigger than ‘Brandon.’ The frustration
and anger we are feeling toward the failures of our current leadership in
Washington is what motivated me to run,” McCormick told Fox News in an
interview ahead of the ad’s release.

“Whether it’s not being able to afford gas or groceries because of record-
high inflation, rampant crime in our cities, a dramatic spike in the
trafficking of fentanyl and human exploitation across open borders, or the
disgraceful lack of accountability for the death of 13 young service members
in Afghanistan — these problems were self-inflicted by Joe Biden and the
extreme policies of the Left. Pennsylvanians have had enough,” McCormick, a
Gulf War combat veteran, continued.

The phrase “Let’s go, Brandon” took the internet by storm after an NBC
reporter — whether intentionally or by mistake — claimed that a crowd of
Nascar fans were cheering on race winner Brandon Brown when they were, in
fact, chanting, “F*** Joe Biden.”

In the weeks that followed, the phrase “Let’s go, Brandon” quickly gained
wide acceptance as a euphemism for the more profane “f*** Joe Biden” — and
loud chants became commonplace everywhere from college football stadiums to
the side of the road as the president and his motorcade passed by.

One frustrated father even said, “Let’s go, Brandon” to President Biden and
first lady Jill Biden during a NORAD Santa-Tracker phone call.

Biden appeared to be caught off guard by the comment and responded, “Let’s
go, Brandon, I agree.”

HERE IT IS — Joe Biden ACTUALLY says "Let's Go Brandon!"

The President and First Lady were speaking with kids calling NORAD
about Santa when a dad butted in with, "Merry Christmas and Let's Go
Brandon."

Joe: "Let's Go Brandon, I agree." pic.twitter.com/axyw2Y2g0U

— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) December 24, 2021

As The Daily Wire reported:

President Joe Biden spent part of his day Friday taking calls from
children about their Christmas wishes on the special line dedicated
to the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)’s Santa
Tracker, and one child’s father reportedly ended their call with the
phrase “Let’s go Brandon.”

President Biden, according to CNN White House correspondent Jeremy
Diamond, replied, “Let’s go Brandon, I agree.”

“On a call with President Biden & First Lady Jill Biden intended for
kids calling into NORAD to track Santa, a father ended the call by
saying ‘Let’s go Brandon,” which is code for “F*** Joe Biden’
Biden replied, ‘Let’s go Brandon, I agree,’” Diamond tweeted.

--
Let's go Brandon!