Re: I sure won't be buying any Remy Martin products because of their racist anti-white superbowl commercial.

1 view

Racist Superbowl Commercials

Feb 12, 2023, 11:05:02 PM2/12/23
In article <sro1uq$86a8$2...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah they kissed way too much nigger ass with that one.

Remy Martin is off the list for good in 2023.

TAGS: Racist, corporation, NFL, black bias, consumers, retail,
food, drugs, alcohol, woke, Biden, Harris, Democrat, failures,
illegal alien, invasion, India job theft, hollywood, homosexual,
disney, pedophile, grooming, lesbian, pervert, remy martin,
Frank Lombard

Racist Superbowl Commercials

Feb 13, 2023, 12:40:03 AM2/13/23