Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Olay "Mask" commercial

Visto 1 vez
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Whyzmaster

no leída,
13 sept 2004, 14:29:5113/9/04
has some of you seen this commercial. It has different women wearing masks and
at the end it revield their beauty. I saw it during a rerun of I Love the 90s
on VH1.

Dweeb

no leída,
13 sept 2004, 17:10:5113/9/04
boston...@aol.comnojunk (Whyzmaster ) wrote in

> has some of you seen this commercial. It has different women wearing
> masks and at the end it revield their beauty. I saw it during a rerun
> of I Love the 90s on VH1.

Here's my best riddle. Yes, this is the BEST I can do:

Q: What kind of soap does a bullfighter use?

A: Olay.

Jake

no leída,
13 sept 2004, 18:04:1713/9/04

"Dweeb" <dbohne...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

That's the funniest thing I have read on this group. LMAO. Thanks Dweeb.
Needed a good laugh after 3 hurricanes

0 mensajes nuevos