Re: rihanna is a piece of shit no-talent nigger noise maker. That's all.

Stupid Nigger Superbowl Halftime Show

Feb 12, 2023, 10:20:02 PM2/12/23
In article <sro1un$86a8$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have never hear a single song by that fat black whore that I could stand.

Whoever picked this piece of shit nigger and the pink furry
faggots for the halftime show should be dropped from an overpass
in front of a semi.

TAGS: Racist, corporation, NFL, black bias, consumers, retail,
food, drugs, alcohol, woke, Biden, Harris, Democrat, failures,
illegal alien, invasion, India job theft, hollywood, homosexual,
disney, pedophile, grooming, lesbian, pervert, remy martin,
Michelob, Frank Lombard, fuck hegetsus, pepsi sucks, GM sucks,
Uber rape, Jeep, cuckold, Blue Moon, piss, rihanna, sow,